Chapter 15 - Scared?

The new Chapter, sorry for the wait guys. But I've finally completed my degree so I'll be updating much more often now.

Kaylee:

I sighed at the sight of Thor when I entered the castle.

He gave me a half smile before grabbing my arm pulling me down a long corridor all way to a secluded room.

"What did my mother say?" He looked at me worried, "I know it hasn't been much time... but have you given what I said any thought?"

"Well, it's been all I could think about."

"And what are you thinking about doing then?"

"I don't know..." I said below my breath.

"What's not to know?" He sighed, "You either know what you're feeling or you don't."

"I don't know what I'm feeling, it's all just too new to me."

He gaped at me confused.

"Look... it's like this, I've never dated before, you were first kiss... I'm not exactly going to know what to feel here."

"It's not so hard Kaylee, I knew what I felt from the first time I saw you."

"Well it'd be easy for you," I shrugged his arm off of my arm, "you've been with women before."

"That has nothing to do with it."

"Yes it does!" I yelled at him, "You scare me Thor."

"What?" he raised his brow at me in disbelief.

"You are the mighty and powerful Thor, I mean you look like you stepped out of mashup of a men's fitness magazine and a Calvin Klein ad. You're like this fit, sexy, gorgeous being who's has this blonde thick hair and the most amazing deep blue eyes. And me, I'm just a geeky, weird, possibly stuck up spaz, who's never even been a date, before you!" I rambled almost out of breath, "Then to add more fuel to this sad fire, is that you are the first guy I'm supposed to experience all these firsts with, and I don't know how to even begin to comprehend what I'm feeling for you."

He stood there looking at me dumbfounded.

"Are you following?"

He gaped, "No?"

"I'm saying I don't know, and I can't make this decision on a whim."

"I don't want you to do that." He pulled me into him, "If you're not sure Kaylee, take your time, I won't pressure you."

I held onto him, "I'm sorry I can't give you the answer you want." I sobbed.

"Don't just tell me what I want to hear, I want you to be absolutely sure of what you want when you make your decision."

......................................................................

Renee:

Who does he think is? He just shows up, gets me all flustered and disappears. I can see how that strategy can work on some women, but I won't fall for it... I just can't.

And I didn't even get to ask him what I wanted to. I just blanked when I saw him and I hate it, damn him!

I got up punching the air.

"What's wrong with you?"

I looked around to see William smirking weirdly.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" I glared at him, "What are you so happy about all of sudden?" I gasped, "Omg! Did you finally get a shag?"

He shook his head at me.

"Why are you fighting with the wind anyway?"

I sighed, "Take a guess."

"Oh," he sighed, "did something happen?"

"No, not really," I exhaled, "He just spoke to me and vanished before I could ask him what I wanted to."

He furrowed his brows, "What about our girl?"

"Kay?" I raised a brow at him, "Did you talk to her?"

"I haven't for a while. Does she seem okay to you?"

"She's alright, just a bit confused because you know Kaylee. She thinks way too much and she's never experienced anything like this before so..."

He nodded, "She's overthinking and confusing herself."

"Exactly." I exhaled, "I hope she figures it out soon though."

He gaped at me nervously, "Figure what out?"

"If she's in love with him..."

"Why would she be in a rush?"

"Thor asked her to eat this fruit, if she does she can get to visit Asgard as regularly as she wants."

"What fruit?" he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"It's some golden apple or something, apparently for us crossing over takes a toll on our bodies so the fruit would help with that."

He exhaled as if relieved about something, "I had no idea..."

I glared at him suspiciously, "Are you okay? You're being much weirder than usual."

He laughed, "And you think you're normal?"

I scoffed, "Of course, I'm the most normal of the three of us, you and Kaylee both need to learn how to relax."

"Oh I can relax."

I laughed at him, "No wonder you two are so close."

He smiled, "Glad you see it that way. But I don't really see why she's close with you."

I scoffed, "Oh William." I punched his arm, "I'm gonna go find Kaylee."