Chapter 17 - A New Day in Asgard

Kaylee:

"Ren!" I ran to our room. "Where are you?"

She woke slowly from her nap and looked at me dumbfounded.

I gaped at her and blushed. She can tell something happened can't she?

"Kay, I think I'm not seeing right."

I folded my lips and looked at her trying not to act too guilty.

"You look like you were just fucked," she tilted her head, "and I know you're too much of a spaz to just jump into bed with Thor without freaking out to me first."

I laughed, "I did!"

"What?" she smirked, "Oh my God, I can't believe you did it and didn't even overanalyze first."

"I can't either," I squealed, "but I was just there and it all just happened so fast."

"Tell me everything!" She jumped out of bed and hugged me, "Spare no details."

"Well..." I mumbled, "I don't even know what to say."

"Come on!" she pouted, "Just tell me what happened from the beginning."

"Okay," I exhaled, "I was freaking and crying and acting all mental about the decision and he was trying to keep me calm-"

"-Someone has to!"

Renee chimed in as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Do you want the story or not?"

"I do!" she giggled, "I was just saying, you know how you get."

I shook my head, "And then the next thing I know he picked me up and he laid me on his bed, and I don't know what came over me but I initiated it and it just happened all at once."

Renee beamed at me and screamed, "Was it all you were expecting?"

"I'm not sure what I was expecting but it was so good." I exhaled, "I can barely feel my legs now but it was great."

"It won't be that way next time." She smiled, "That's all part of shagging for the first time."

I shook my head at her, "So what did you get up yesterday?"

She gaped at me, "Um..."

...........................................................................

William:

I smiled at her as she approached me slowly with the glowing golden apple.

"So," she exhaled, "this is it."

I nodded.

"Are you ready?"

I ran my hand throw my hair, "I think I am."

"But are you really sure?" she raised a perfect brow at me.

"Yes." I said confidently, "How do I eat it?"

"Just take a bite," she smirked, "and then I will too."

I shook my arms and smiled back her before taking it into my hand. It was felt warm and pulsing as if it was alive.

I looked at her confused by how it felt. She nodded reassuring me that it was okay.

I exhaled deeply and took a bite from the apple and then handed it back to her as took bite and kissed me.

I felt my body warming up as I was being gaining more energy, and then suddenly I felt thirsty.

She kissed my cheek and gave me a chalice of wine to drink.

"How do feel?" she asked holding my hand.

"I feel..." I relaxed trying to see if I would start feeling weird, but I didn't. I felt better and stronger than I did before I ate the apple.

"I feel great!" I laughed. "That wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be."

She giggled and kissed me.

...........................................................................................

Renee:

"Um..." I paused not knowing what to say to her. I can't tell her what Loki told me about her. And I have no idea how she's feeling now about the eating the fruit.

"What's wrong?" she raised a brow at me.

"Nothing." I said quickly. "It's just I couldn't find you yesterday when you went off."

She nodded, "But what's bothering you?"

"I ran into Loki yesterday." I said sighing relieved.

"What did he say?"

"He said he likes me."

She gasped. "I knew it," she smiled, "but do you like him back?"

"No!" I exhaled, "I don't even know what to make of it."

"Ren," she titled her head, "did he try anything shady this time?"

"No, he was completely normal with me and we had a nice conversation." I shrugged, "But he's Loki."

"Does that even matter right now?"

"Are you being serious right now?" she smirked.

"Yes," she scoffed, "I am serious, Ren." She shrugged, "I don't know, but if you like him you shouldn't be worried about what anyone else thinks.

I gaped at her, I couldn't believe my ears. Thor must have banged herhead too hard against the headboard or something���^p�-n|