Chapter 7: Knowing you

Hey guys, thanks for reading The Norsemen. I'm glad you like it so far. I need to update more often.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! :)

Kaylee:

I put my student ID into my satchel and make my way down the stairs. My final, final exam is over and I can’t wait to get home, take a long bath and get something to and even some cake. I stop in when I get down to the last step and stretch my arms feeling the summer sun on my face.

“Hello freedom!” I shouted loudly at a surprise to myself.

I felt a ton of eyes on me but no one said anything; thank God… or the Gods? I mean if Thor’s real, the others have to be real too.

I felt a touch on my shoulder and looked around to see Thor. He’s holding flowers and he’s dressed fairly nice in a gray bottom down, dark blue jeans and black loafers. He looks gorgeous.

I smile at him and take the flowers.

“How was it?” he asked with his sexy grin.

“It was quite easy. I liked the developmental psychology course so I think I breezed through it.”

He nodded, “Would you like to have lunch?”

I paused. I really wanted to hang back with the TV and a bath but with him looking like that how can I not go? Besides I am kinda dressed up myself, thanks to Renee.

“Sure!” I said after a bit holding his hand.

“I thought you were going to say no.” he said as we started walking to my car.

“Why did you think that?”

“We haven’t really spoken in the last week.” He frowned.

I laughed, “I was studying for today. I’m sorry it’s just that when I’m studying I don’t stop until I absolutely have to.”

“Oh.” He shrugged.

I unlocked the car and we got in. I started the engine.

“By the way, where did you get clothes?”

“From your friend William.”

“William Hayes?” I asked shocked.

“Yes, is something wrong?”

“No, are you staying with him?”

He nodded looking a bit perplexed.

“Poor William.” I said driving off.

William:

I sighed looking out the window. It’s summer break and I have to find a job, but Sif and Thor are staying with me and I’m scared to leave them in the apartment by themselves. God knows what state I’ll come home and find the apartment in.

“Are you ok William?” Sif asked in her heavenly voice.

I looked at her and force a smile.

She smiled at me and did a twirl. “I feel a bit silly in this dress.”

“You look lovely in it.” I beamed at her.

She tilted her head, “Do I? I’m not used to wearing one.” She pulled at the skirt, “And this is a bit skimpier that what we have in Asgard.”

“You look great in it and you’d fit right in if you went outside.” I reasoned with her.

“It’s just that I’m used to wearing armor and being one of the boys.” She pouted.