Chapter 12: Asgardian Mornings

William:

My bloody head hurts so bad, I can’t even remember how I made it back to my room.

I feel something on my chest and look down to see Sif.

Oh shit! We aren’t wearing anything.

Sif yawned and smiled up at me, “Good morning.”

My jaw dropped. What the fuck?

“Why are you looking at me like that after what you did to me last night.” She smirked.

“What?”

“You don’t remember?” She furrowed her brows.

“Um, I’m not sure.” I say confused.

“We got drunk, you passed out, I brought you back and then you miraculously woke and fucked me.”

“Wait let me get this,” I squinted at her, “you let me?”

She giggled and kissed me.

“I didn’t let you, I just obliged.”

I looked at her dumbfounded. I can’t believe I had sex with Sif and I don’t even remember it. What is the hell was in that wine?

She threw clothes at me, “Get dressed, we have some sword lessons to do.”

“B-but,” I stuttered, “I didn’t win last night.”

“No but I did.” She grinned, “I got what I wanted and I figured why shouldn’t you learn to fight.”

Is she serious?

“What are you saying?”

“You told me how you felt, I feel the same.” She smirked at me, “Besides when in Asgard a man needs to know how to use a sword.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………

Kaylee:

I couldn’t get to sleep last night. The idea of Thor and Idunn being some kind of a thing just kept getting into my hand. Renee could be right. I need to know the full story though. But why would she be warm to me if she had a thing with Thor?

Well… he is Thor.

“Morning, Kay.” Renee slapped my shoulder, “Did you get any sleep?”

“Hell no.” I pouted, “What if you were right?”

“I don’t know.” She propped up on her wrist, “Would it matter?”

“Honestly,” I exhaled, “I’m not sure. I mean my feelings toward someone who sleep with a married woman would be like no. But this is Asgard… it’s probably the norm for them. How I could be mad?”

“You have every right to be,” She touched my shoulder, “did you see his face when she came up? He’s clearly feeling guilty.”

“I don’t know.” I sighed.

“I think you should talk to him and find out what’s up.”

“Yeah, yeah.” I groaned, “Why does it have to be complicated? This is why I don’t date Ren.”

“Well, there has to be a logical explanation.”

“I hope so.”

There was a knock at the door and Sjofn walked in with Fulla holding some grapes and apples.

“We thought you were hungry,” Fulla smiled at us, “I’ll just rest these on the dresser.”

“Thank you.” I smiled at her.