Chapter 5: I'm dating Thor.

William walked out of his room and into the TV room with his Macbook in his head. He glanced over to the sofa and saw Sif sitting watching as the hands on the clock tick.

William pressed his lips together as he watches her. She was acting strangely timid and nibbling on her nails.

William wanted to ask her if she was alright and when she and Thor would leave but he didn’t want to be rude. After all he knew Sif would probably have his head if she felt disrespected.

William sighed heavily and sits next to Sif on the sofa. She looked over at him smiling weakly.

William cleared his throat, “How long will you be staying here?” he managed to ask while holding his breath.

“Until Thor gets Kaylee to come back with us to Asgard.” She said sighing.

“Kaylee?” William asked confused, “Not Kaylee Differ.”

“Do you know her?” she furrowed her brows.

“Yes. Kaylee and I grew up together.” William scratches his head nervously, “Our fathers used to be partners.”

“Mhm.” Sif nodded, “Do you know Kaylee well?”

“Yes, we’re still friends. She’ll never leave Midgard.” He tilted his head unsure whether he should ask the question, “What does Thor want with Kaylee?”

“I’m not quite sure.” She sat back into the sofa, “Kaylee is very important to Thor. She’s not the same as everyone else.”

“Kaylee is very different.” William emphasised the word, “She’s never even been on a date before.”

“That’s a good thing.” Sif laughed, “Thor won’t try to kill some poor human boy in a fit of jealousy.”

William laughed and shook his head, “Are you hungry?”

“Yes!” Sif jumped up excitedly.

William laughed and walked to the kitchen with Sif not too far behind him. He grabbed a frying pan and turned the electric stove on, walking to the fridge to take out a bag of chips and seasoned, frozen fish sticks.

Kaylee:

I hoped this wasn’t a bad idea letting Thor follow me home. But I needed him to prove my point to Renee. Though after talking to him a bit I’m not quite sure if I’m not actually crazy for believing what he’s told me.

Grrl.

I jumped, “What was that?” I looked around.

Grrl.

There it goes again. What the heck was that?

I looked back at Thor. He’s stopped walking and is staring at the hot dog stand across the street.

I gasped, I was in so much shock I forgot to get something to eat.

He looked at me with sad blue eyes and an adorable pout.

I roll my eyes and smile as I take his hand in mine. There’s that electric feeling again and I don’t want to let him go.

We cross the street and I order three large hot dogs and two cokes.

I pay the guy and walk with Thor to a bench to sit.

“What’s that you gave to the man?” he asked, brows furrowed.

“Money.” I smiled handing him two large hotdogs and a coke. “You have to pay for things on Midgard?”

I nodded to him.