Chapter 16 - Secrets.

William:

Sif gasped, "If Kaylee eats that fruit not only will she be able to cross over as much as possible, her powers will activate."

"What powers does she have?" I raised my brow at her, "I feel bad not telling her, this could probably really help her with her decision."

"Maybe," she sighed, "but it's not our place to tell her, if she truly loves Thor she will eat the fruit and then we'll have to deal with what happens."

"This is a really big secret, Sif," I exhaled lying back in bed, "are you sure Thor doesn't know? He told her to only eat it if she's sure about her feelings."

"Thor would tell her that whether he knew or not," She rest her head on my chest, "it's just the type of person he is, when he cares for someone he cares for them deeply."

"I guess," I growled angrily, "I just don't know about keeping this from her, she's going to make the decision blindly."

"Trust me, I want you to tell her just as much as I want to tell Thor." She whispered playing with my nipple, "But I don't think he knew, he wouldn't ask her to eat the fruit if he did."

"What do you mean?" I gaped at her.

"If he knew she was a demi-god he'd know crossing over wouldn't bother her, the same way it would an ordinary human."

"So then," I raised a skeptical brow at her, "why haven't you asked me?"

She flushed, "I didn't know you felt so deeply about me that you'd want to stay."

"Well I do." I smiled at her.

She grinned and climbed on top of me. "Tomorrow?"

I nodded.

She kissed me deeply before going under the covers.

"Oh God." I gasped out of breath as she did her thing.

..........................................................

Renee:

I sighed collapsing on the bed. I can't find Kaylee anywhere. I hope she's okay.

She's so rash sometimes I really hope she hasn't gone to Heimdall and asked him to send her back before really giving thought to what Thor asked her.

I exhaled frustrated, I know she definitely would do it.

I covered my face with a pillow and screamed into it letting out all of my frustrations.

Kaylee is AWOL, and I didn't get to ask that sly wanker what I wanted to.

"I really hope you aren't trying to strangle yourself."

I got up and saw Loki standing by the dresser nonchalantly.

"How long have you been in here?" I raised a brow at him.

"Long enough to see that you're really mad at that pillow."

I threw it at him, "Get out!"

"So feisty." He pouted walking over to me.

"Stay back Loki!" I warned taking a Kung Fu stance.

Damn I should have stuck out my Kung Fu lessons, why did I have to sleep with the instructor that one time.

"Are you really going to fight me?" He acted as if he was hurt by it.

"If I have to." I said sternly.

He laughed. "You're something else Renee."

"Wanna try me?"