Bumblebee looses his voice

"Alright everyone, take a seat because the first clip will start, and it will be about Bumblebee in bayverse" melania explains, everyone gets seated. The lights dim down and the screen lights up.

it shows a soldier point a gun off screen. Jet sounds are heard and he aswell as other soldiers turn around, seeing a jet fly over them. "Who called in the airforce?" Agent burns questions. The screen turns to the jet flying, revealing a missile with the decepticon symbol on it.

"Wait, that's a decepticon? Are they teamed up with the humans?" Strongarm questions looking at Bumblebee. "No idea, but I have a feeling that this isn't going to go down well" Ratchet answers.

The screen turns to Bumblebee, shocking everyone at how different he is to the two Bumblebee's in the room.

"That's... not the airforce" Bumblebee replies regretfully. Agent burns turns to him and give a questionable look but also with a lot of concern.
"Run" Bumblebee says before the jet fires explosions at him and the humans, killing many

This shocks both teams at the brutality on screen. "What type of decepticon would kill innocent humans?" Strongarm says full of anger and shock. "I don't know but this universe is giving me a funny feeling" Bumblebee says.

Bumblebee flys through a building then the screen cuts to the jet flying back around. Bumblebee grunts as he lifts a piece of debris off of him.
The jet is then shown flying towards Bumblebee then transforming, revealing himself to be Blitzwing. He then grabs Bumblebee and slams him into the mountain.

Everyone visible flinches at Bumblebee being slammed into the mountain. "Ouch" bulkhead and sideswipe mumbles.

"Did you think you could hide?!" Blitzwing screams at him. Bumblebee then gets himself free and kicks Blitzwing in the face, knocking him back a bit. Bumblebee dodges a hit and grabs a metal pole from the debris and hits Blitzwing on his arm, Blitzwing grabs it and flings it away.

"Why is this universe so brutal?" Denny questions. "I..do no know human" Optimus answers, optics fixated on the screen infront of him.

Blitzwing then punches Bumblebee making him flip backwards. Bumblebee landing on his chassis. "Now you will die screaming" Blitzwing says, activating his canon. This causes Bumblebee to get up and run at him. "Like your friends-AH" Blitzwing is cut off when Bumblebee head butts him to the ground. Bumblebee get back and reveals his sword, jumping and trying puncture Blitzwing but misses as he Blitzwing dodges.

"Cmon Bumblebee" Arcee mumbles to herself, seeing everyone tense. Fixit keeps glitching in fear and anticipation.

Blitzwing activates his jets and grabs bumblebees neck, flying him into the air. Dragging Bumblebee across the mountain, Bumblebee keeps groaning in pain. Bumblebee grabs a rock and flips around, now on Blitzwing back. Bumblebee then activates his blade and starts to stab Blitzwing, puncturing his fuel tank in the process causing Blitzwing's jets to sputter. They both crash into the mountain, Bumblebee flips backwards off the mountain and lands on his pedes.

"This is pretty brutal to me" bulkhead says to ratchet, but ratchet doesn't respond. In too much of shock.

Blitzwing transforms his servo into a gun and start shooting Bumblebee, Bumblebee in return tries to shield himself. Bumblebee slips and nearly falls off the edge but is caught by Blitzwing. "Tell me where your friends are hiding" Blitzwing says bringing Bumblebee close to his face. "I'll never talk" Bumblebee grunts. "Is that right?" Blitzwing says before his servo transforms into a sharp spike object. "Then let's make it official" Blitzwing says threateningly before stabbing Bumblebee's voice synthesis, this results in Bumblebee choking. Blitzwing then rips out Bumblebee's voice synthesis. The screen changes to Bumblebee's point of view, his screen showing a warning that says 'Voice Synthesis Disabled' with flashing red lights. He starts to claw at his neck in agony before being thrown off the mountain. Crashing down he lands at the bottom, barley able to move.

"BUMBLEBEE" everyone says but the two Bumblebees who are sweating nervously. "Now this is too brutal, I'd offline anyone who did that to Bumblebee" ratchet hisses out angrily. Optimus only stays still, not moving. "Lieutenant, did you loose your voice too?" Strongarm questions Bumblebee. Bumblebee only sighs. "Unfortunately I did, but not like that. If you noticed already, my past self hasn't said anything until we got here, only beeping and chirping sounds" Bumblebee explains looking at the screen while sweating nervously. "And you didn't think to tell us?" Sideswipe says agitated. "I'm sorry team, I know I should've told you guys but I didn't know how to" Bumblebee says sadly. He then feels someone hugging him, looking down he sees Bee cuddling him. Chuckling, he puts a servo on top of Bee's helm. "I forgot how easy it was to cheer anyone up" Bumblebee says fondly. "Alright everyone back to the screen" melania says. Everyone looks back at the screen, a little less tense now.

The screen shows Bumblebee laying on the ground, motionless. But comes back to his senses when Blitzwing lands infront of him, his shadow covering Bumblebee. Blitzwing grabs Bumblebee's neck and lifts him in the air. "B-127, as a member of the Autobot resistance...you are a traitor to Cybertron.. and I hereby sentence you to death". Bumblebee is seen clenching his servos.

"Wait look! He's gonna fight back" Russel exclaims, this causes everyone to be on the edge of their seat.

Bumblebee then rips off blitzwings missile storage compartment, surprising Blitzwing and grabs a missile, shoving it into blitzwings chassis and escapes blitzwings hold on him. Bumblebee lands on the ground and sees Blitzwing struggling to get the missile out. Blitzwing sees Bumblebee activating his canon."No...NO!" Blitzwing screams before Bumblebee shoots him, causing Blitzwing to explode into many pieces.

Denny covers Russels eyes while ratchet covers Bees optics. Russel is heard complaining to his dad with Bee just beeps in anger. "HOLY FRAG" ratchet yells in shock, Optimus and Strongarm are visibly disturbed. Bumblebee starts to sweat nervously while being stared down by Arcee and Grimlock, Sideswipe just sits there with his mouth wide open while Fixit and Bulkhead looks like they saw their mother get killed. "I'm happy our universes bumblebee isn't like that" Grimlock admits.

Bumblebee slowly gets up and looks around before the screen shows his point of view. Bumblebee is looking at his arm before a warning pops up saying 'Memory Cells Failing', he's then seen grabbing he neck whirring in pain before walking off limping. Agent burns is seen under a turned over car grunting in pain looking at Bumblebee. The screen changes to a lake and Bumblebee is seen falling to the ground and his helm half underwater. His point of view shows a warning 'Memory Core Critical Failure' before he starts to scan humans and cars. He then scans a yellow volts wagon before shutting down. The screen goes to black.

"What does 'Memory Core Failure' mean?" Russel questions fixit. "Well you see it means his energy-history-memory has been deleted" fixit says hitting his chassis when glitching. "I didn't think something like that could be so severe" ratchet mumbles.