autobots go to sams house

alright everyone, this part will show Team Prime in this universe so get ready." Melania explains.

The screen turns on and it shows a blue semi-truck with red flames, a yellow and black Camaro, and a grey Porsche driving down a dimly lit street. The scene changes to bumblebee parking in an alleyway, the other bots not far from him. Sam and Mikaela get out of the car, Sam walking around bumblebee to Mikaela. "I need you to stay here alright?" Sam says. "You got to stay here and watch them all right?" Sam desperately says. "okay, okay" Mikaela replies. "give me five minutes alright?" Sam tells her, making a five gesture with his hand. He was then seen running across the yard to the front door. "thanks for staying on my path" Ron says agitated. "oh, yeah. No, no, Dad. Hey!" Sam hurriedly says, keeping his dad inside. "the... oh, the path. I'm sorry. I forgot about the path, you what imma sweep the whole thing right now how about that." Sam tries to reason. "you know, I buy half your car" Ron explains. "yeah" Sam replies, trying to see where its going. "then I bail you out of jail, then do all your chores" Ron says blankly. "the chores" Sam whispers. "yeah. Life is great" Ron tells him. "life... life is fantastic, is how good it is" Sam reassures. He then looks over and sees Optimus transforming and starts to get worried.

"Optimus is massive in that universe" bulkhead mumbles. Arcee looks at Optimus. "Optimus aren't you around 19 feet tall?" she asks. "I would be around that height, yes?" Optimus replies. "this Optimus is an easy 30 feet!" Denny exclaims.

Sam looks back at his dad. "oh, the trash cans, sorry dad' Sam apologizes. "I'm going to do the trach cans now" Sam reasons. Ron tries to open the door. "no, no I don't want you to strain yourself." Ron remarks. "now I won't strain myself, Dad." Sam says. "dad you will hurt my feelings if you do it" Sam argues. Ron goes for the door again but gets locked back in. "No, no, no, I'm going to do it. I'm going to do the trash cans and scrape the grill" remarks in a determined voice before looking behind him and seeing Optimus trying to step over the neighbors' fence. "I'm going to sweep up the whole, uh, house, right now" he comments worriedly. "right now? "Ron asks questionably. Sam looks to his right and sees bumblebee peaking around the corner. Bumblebee then puts one of his digits in front of his mouth and makes a shushing sound, while looking around. "god I love you, just so much right now" Sam confirms with Ron, moving to the right side trying to keep bumblebee out of view. "you know your mum wanted me to ground you, you're three minutes late. "Ron confesses. Bumblebee looks at his teammates and tries to make a 'fall back' gesture, but the Autobots fail to get the idea. "another thing you did for me dad, because you are such a swell guy. Alright I love you, sleep good handsome man" Sam says trying to feed his dad's ego.

"transformers are definitely not made for stealth, especially around a humans house." Russel admits. Bee only beeps in agreement. "bumblebee, you should get some humor like this one" sideswipe jokes while pointing at the screen. Bumble only shakes his helm disapprovingly.

Sam makes sure his dad is gone before turning around, running up to Optimus. "what are you doing? Watch the path, watch the path. Please, please, please, please. No, NO NO" Sam quietly yells at Optimus before the fountain gets crush under his pede. "oops, sorry my bad" optimus apologizes. Sam keeps trying to form words. "oh I... You couldn't... you couldn't wait for five, you couldn't wait for five minutes! I told you to stay, just stay! "Sam scolds. Mojo then runs out of the house, hearing the commotion. Sam runs up to Mikaela, complaining that she was supposed to watch them, they then turn towards mojo, hearing him bark "No" Sam mutters regretfully. Mojo then cocks his leg and urinates on ironhides pede. "mojo mojo, off the robot! "Sam complains running after mojo. Ironhide lifts his pede and lightly kicks the chihuahua. Ironhide complains about his foot being wet. "now no no no, easy! Easy! Hold on, hold. This is mojo, This is mojo, he s a pet of mine, he's a pet "Sam tries to reason with Ironhide, but canons then get aimed at him, ready to shoot. "put the guns away, put them away" he tries to reason with Ironhide. "you have a rodent infestation, shall I terminate? "is all Ironhide says before powering up his canons. "no, he's a chihuahua, everyone loves chihuahuas "he looks at Mikaela for confirmation and she only nods quickly. "he's leaked lubricants all over my foot" Ironhide complains

"that dog has got major issues" Denny mutters. "Ironhide probably deserves that" ratchet smirks.

The screen changes to Sam in his room closing a locker. "Sam? Sam Sam Sam he's back "Mikaela whispers aggressively while running to the window. Sam follows her and sees Optimus Infront of him standing on his mum's rose bushes. "What? Oh, no, no, no.". optimus only says oops in response. "Okay, listen. You got to listen to me. If my parents come out here and see you, they're gonna freak out. My mother's got a temper, okay?" Sam says hurriedly. "We need the glasses "Optimus says sternly. "I know you need the glasses. I've been looking everywhere. They're not here. They're definitely not here." Sam starts to talk fast, due to being under pressure. Optimus groans and rubs his face pate. "Keep searching" he grumbles. "I need you to be quiet for five minutes. Ten minutes. Okay? Please, I'm begging you. You got to...You're making a racket. I can't concentrate. You want me to look and I'm hearing..." Sam starts to freak out. "Calm down calm down" Optimus shushes him. "You got to do something here. You got to do something here."Sam repeats. "Autobots, fall back" optimus tells his team while indicating to go back. "Thank you. Please, for five minutes. Good? Good? Okay." Sam makes sure everyone is fine with that. The screen shows the Autobots walking back, ratchet and Ironhide fighting. "Move!" and "getaway" is exchanged. "what's the matter with you? Can't you be quiet? He wants us to be quiet" optimus scolds. When optimus was speaking, ratchet wasn't looking where he was going and walks into a powerline, electrocuting him. His upper body spinning around, and his ambulance alarms goes off making him fall onto a green house. Ironhide walk over to him and sees him twitching. " Wow that was tingly, you got to try that!" ratchet says very excitedly. "Yeah, looks fun" Ironhide snarks back sarcastically. Suddenly the whole blocks lights go out.

Everyone looks at ratchet, him in response trying to shrink in on himself. Bee beeps at him, in a laughing manner. Ratchet points an accusing finger at bee. "you! Shut up" ratchet grumbles. "Ratchet, sorry to break it to ya, but I think you would actually do that different universe or not" Arcee laughs.