Bumblebee vs Dropkick (request)

This will be my only post this week due to being busy the weekend. I will maybe post the second part to this Chapter but don't get your hopes up

"Hello everyone! I understand that the last reaction was filled with angst. However, there are still more" Melania explains. Strongarm scoffs at her. "Why are you making us react to these things!" Strongarm demands. "I don't have a reason for that. But admit it, some of these things you have enjoyed" melania replies casually. Strongarm goes to speak but doesn't.
"Anyways, everyone you will react to bumblebee fighting two Decepticons," Melania explains. "What's so special about this? Bumblebee fights Decepticons all the time". Sideswipe snarks. "Well, these two fights are after you guys reacted to bumblebee with red optics". Melania further explains. This pipes some of their interest. "Continue?" Ratchet says wearily. "These fight scenes will also be after bumblebee regains his memories. The Decepticon's names are Dropkick, the blue mech and shatter, the red femme." Melania continues. "Alright, we will continue with these 'clips'". Optimus states. Melania claps her hands. "Great!".

The screen starts with bumblebee and Charlie standing in a boat port. Bumblebee picks up Charlie and puts her in a garbage bin. "This is your plan? I hate this plan". Charlie says shocked at what he's doing. Charlie looks up at him. "Bee I wanna help". She says desperately. Bumblebee looks at her with sad optics. His radio is static and a song plays. 'I would hate anything to happen to her'. Before it turns off. Charlie looks at him with awe. "You're actually talking, and you're listening to the smiths". She whispers, laughing a little at the end.

"This bumblebee is very sweet". Denny claims. "It seems that he sees this human as what humans call a 'best friend'". Optimus admits, smiling a little.

Bumblebee gently puts the garbage lid over her and runs off. Charlie lifts the lid a little bit and watches. "Be careful". She whispers. The scene changes to bumblebee activating his battle mask and scanning the satellite. He transforms his servo into a blaster and shoots at it. Shatter and dropkick dodges. Shatter looks at Dropkick and points at bumblebee. "Handle him, and finish it this time." She demands. Dropkick transforms into a helicopter and flies towards bumblebee, who in turn jumps on crates and gets tackled in the air by Dropkick.

"Come on bee, you got this". Russel whispers eagerly.

They both crash and land on boats. Dropkick uppercuts bumblebee, dazing him for a second before bumblebee punches him back. Dropkick shoots a missile that unintentionally aims towards the garbage bins Charlie is in. "Oh shit". She breathes out before the bin launches. Her falling off the bin groaning in pain. She gets up and hides. The screen changes to bumblebee elbowing drop kicks leg, forcing him onto the ground then kicking his face while flipping backwards. He then runs at Dropkick, taking him with him (run it straight bee!).

"That must've hurt". Bulkhead winces.

The screen changes to Charlie looking at the top of the satellite and then the power source. She sees the ladder blocked off. "How the hell am I gonna get up there." She speaks to herself before looking at a crane and seeing it lead to the satellite, but you need to jump.

"Don't tell me she gonna do what I think she is". Ratchet grumbles. "I think she is". Sideswipe answers him.

The screen shows bumblebee going to kick Dropkick but the con then grabs his leg and swings him into machinery. Bumblebee then gets slammed into crates. Charlie looks at him worried before running under their pedes. Both transformers fight but their fighting starts to get close to Charlie who tries to cover her head. She grabs bolt cutters and heads up the ladder of the crane.

"This fight is getting more intense". Arcee mumbles. Looking at a worried Bee holding Russel protectively in his servos.

Bumblebee's elbows dropkick Optic and kick him where the Sun don't shine.

Sideswipe laughs at Dropkick's groaning.

Bumblebee grabs Dropkick and throws him to the floor. Dropkick grows bumblebee, who transforms into his alt mode and drives around. Transforming back into his bipedal mode and flying into dropkick. They both roll down into the boat dock. Bumblebee gets up and dodges a punch. Grabbing a metal Pilar he hits Dropkick's leg again then his helm.

"That was some smooth transforming". Russel gushes. Bee uses his other servo and pets Russel's head. Chirping excitedly.

Charlie runs around the side of the crane and opens a gate. Walking through it she climbs up the ladder/steps. Shatter checks the progress and sees it on 37% going up slowly. She smirks but then dodges a missile. A helicopter flies towards the satellite and reveals Agent Burns flying it. "There, the one on the tower". He demands. He then starts to fly around and shoot shatter. Charlie gets scared and falls. Holding on tightly not to fall.

"I can't watch!" Grimlock yells. Covering his optics.

The screen shows Dropkick aiming and punching bumblebee who dodges. Bumblebee jumps over a garbage bin and kicks it into dropkicks legs. Jumping over he grabs dropkicks arm and flips him. Dropkick manages to punch bumblebee hard in the face. Causing him to fly onto the ground, whirring in pain.

"That books-cooks-looks! painful". Fixit winces, hitting his chassis when glitching.

The scene zooms into Charlie, she climbs back onto the ladder and keeps climbing. Bumblebee lays on the ground and kicks dropkicks helm. Then grabbing it with his pedes and spinning around, bringing dropkick to the ground. Dropkick transforms into a muscle car and drives up the side of the dock. Flying into the air, he transforms into a helicopter and starts to shoot at bumblebee. Bumblebee hides and grabs a chain. He looks at it and looks back at Dropkick. He swings it and throws it into dropkicks propellors. Dropkick goes back into bipedal mode but as soon as he moves, the chains tighten keeping him secure.

"I don't think chains will do anything," Bumblebee admits. "Just look". Optimus encourages.

"Do you think these chains can hold-." Dropkick teases before choking. Bumblebee grabs the chains and pulls hard. Every limb of dropkicks then flies off before he explodes everywhere.

"OH.MY.PRIMUS". That is all bumblebee says before reaching to try to cover russels eyes but fails and falls out of his seat. He lays face first onto the floor grumbling, he didn't even try to stop his fate. Everyone starts to laugh at him. "Well jokes aside. That was a pretty gruesome way to end a con". Strongarm admits. Team Prime looks at her with a 'really?' Look, well bumblebee couldn't due to still being face-first into the floor. "Well minus you guys, your war veterans so you're used to this." She says sheepishly, rubbing the back of her neck cables.