Bumblebee falls apart

"Next up everyone, I will be showing you guys one of Bumblebees' special abilities" Melania explains, completely leaving out the part where he threatens a guy. "Ability? That's new" Ratchet mumbles, a tinge of excitedness in his tone

The screen turns on and it starts with Bumblebee in his alt mode, clearly a new Camaro look, racing down a road through an abandoned town. He then turns a corner and starts to get shot at by a military jeep.

"What are they shooting him?" Russel gasps. Ratchet starts to get an uneasy feeling in his spark, looking at Optimus, he sees that he also has the same feeling.

Bumblebee drives under a bridge towards them, he transforms and flies towards them. Suddenly his body parts start to fall off him.

Everyone stills at this. "What the scrap?!" Bulkhead yells, confused and scared for this universe's bumblebee. Ratchet and Optimus sit there shocked, "how can these humans' tiny bullets do this?!" Ratchet exclaims, throwing his servos up in the air angrily.

All of the men take cover from Bumblebees flying body parts. His head rolls in front of one of the men, left optic popping out and hanging on a wire. The TRF men surround parts of Bumblebee, aiming their guns.

Everyone in the room grimaces and shivers at this Bumblebee's state. Denny and Sideswipe both look ready to throw up. "Wait look!" Russel points at the screen.

The screen changes to one of Bumblebee's arms and servos moving around with shocks of electricity surrounding it. "What was that?" a soldier asks Cade who in turn looks at him. "That was a mistake," he says threateningly. Bumblebee's arm and servo connect like a magnet, the screen changes to Bumblebee's head who retracts his optic perfectly fine and opens his mouth shooting out a grappling hook that grabs onto the man's leg Behind him, wheels come out of his head and he rolls away quickly making the man trip over. The arm and hand now connected launches it self through a car, destroying it in the process. His other servo turns into a canon, shooting and making three men fly back. Parts of Bumblebee start to fly everywhere, connecting to the main body giving him one entire arm and leg each.

"What the hell is this?" Denny yells out, chuckling a little in shock. "This-this ability could be life-changing to all of the Autobots" Ratchet says breathlessly. Bumblebee looks at the screen in shock at his counterpart.

Bumblebee wheels out of the way. The screen turns to Cade, lifting one of Bumblebee's doors in the air and smashing into one of the men. One of Bumblebee's legs flies in the air, hitting a soldier in the face and knocking him out. Cade then ducks as the leg flies over him, connecting to the body. Giving Bumblebee legs and an arm. Bumblebee backflips and connects his last arm, other minor parts connecting to him. Before putting his leg down, he hits a man in the head also knocking him out. Swinging his right leg around, the bottom of his pede shoots a soldier.

"Oh my primus" Ratchet mumbles, entranced in the screen. Optimum shakes his helm in disbelief at this bumblebee's ability. Bee quickly looks at Arcee and points at the screen, giving her a questioning chirp. "No bumblebee, you can't get that ability." Arcee laughs, Bee visibly deflates and chooses to just watch. Bumblebee laughs at his past self's eagerness.

Bumblebee then lifts his head, grapple still connect to the guy's leg also pulling him up. This causes the guy to start screaming in fear, trying to get his leg free. "Next time you shoot somebody, don't go near 'em till your sure they're dead" a voice rings from the radio through the area. Bumblebee puts his head on his neck and twists it, snapping it into place. "Put the weapon down" Cade reasons with the soldiers. "Easy bee, easy" Cade try's to calm down the yellow bot. Bumblebee unhooks the man, who falls to the ground. A massive canon lies on the man's body, firing up. "I'll burn you so bad, you'll wish you died as a child" a voice threatens through Bumblebe's radio. The guy yells at his teammates. "Shoot him!". Cade then points a gun at the guy on the ground. "Your dead before I hit the ground" he threatens. "I said stand down," a random guy says before slowly advancing on Cade. The man under Bumblebee's canon yells. "Shoot, shoot! Take the shot, shoot" as he says that all of TRF load their next bullet.

"Damn, that's a little harsh, even for Bumblebee" Sideswipe admits to Strongarm who surprisingly agrees. "Who the hell does this guy think he is, telling them all to shoot Bumblebee" Bulkhead growls.

A man then comes out from behind a damaged car, walking up to Bumblebee. "Don't do it, Bee!" Lennox yells. putting his hand out, he then commands the TRF. "Hold your fire, hold it!". He then points at Cade. "You! Drop it", Cade doesn't look at him, still aiming. "I'm not dropping shit." cade says casually but also full of determination. Lennox looks up at Bumblebee, "Hey, the military doesn't want it this way, Bee, you got to believe me" As soon as Lennox starts to talk to Bee, he aims his canon at him and starts to whir and grumble angrily. "It's a new world order, and these guys are calling the shots" Lennox explains. Cade looks at Lennox, "All they want is a home, and you know it." Cade complains. The screen changes to Lennox looking at Bumblebee, Cade talks to Lennox pissed off. "You push them, and they push right back". Bumblebee then aims at the man who's still on the ground.

"Was this Bumblebee associated with the military?" Denny questions out loud. Bumblebee looks at him, "I think so" he responds. "It also seems that Bumblebee was close with this 'Lennox' human". Optimus explains.

The screen then changes and Hound drives over, transforming and holding a minigun. "Hounds in town, love starting the day off with a gunfight". Hound starts to fire up his gun, "Sorry I'm late, my invitation to this ass-kicking must've got lost in the mail". Cade looks at Lennox, "Me and my crew are rolling out of here". Cade then looks around for anyone trying to object. "Call off your birds", says Hound trying to help the situation. When Cade sees no one objecting he looks at Bumblebee and Hound, "lets go, they're not gonna touch us". Lennox talks into his radio, "alright star-1 abort, negative decepticon activity" another guy speaks "TRF, stand fast, drop your guns". Bumblebee deactivates his canon and starts to walk towards cade. "You sure you don't want to shoot? I'm a big ol' target" Hound tries to make sure. Hound adds on a "wusses", Bumblebee then starts to make chicken sounds. The screen then turns black.

Everyone chuckles at Hounds grand entrance and bumblebee making chicken sounds. "I guess this guy isn't as bad as I thought" bulkhead admits.