Bumblebee destroys Charlie's house (he a clumsy boy)

"Hello everyone! I hoped you enjoyed the last clip. Because today we will be watching more of clumsy bumblebee" melania explains. "Let's be honest, that's bumblebee in general. He's always clumsy" sideswipe laughs. But stops when he sees both the bumblebee's staring at him in agitation. Optimus and ratchet look at him disappointingly.

The screen turns on and shows bumblebee in his alt form under a sheet. Conan sits on his hood with a pop tart in his mouth but hops off when he hears bumblebee whirring in sadness. Bumblebee then transforms and struggles to get the sheet off his face. Once he does, he looks a Conan who then goes through the doggy door. This makes bumblebee curious and leans down. Lifting the door flap he sees Conan who sits there staring at him, then walks off.

"Okay this is quite adorable, but why did he seem sad before?" Denny questions. "Oh, Charlie had to go to work". Melania explains. "He's just like any other child" Denny smiles fondly.

Bumblebee tries to follow but finds his helm too big. He then activates his battle mask, he makes a whirring sound, it sounds like a 'huh?'. He backs up. Feeling his face, weirded out by it. He notices that he can scan things, deciding to look through the doggy door again. He scans the tv, then a bird outside and a family picture.

"I don't think he remembers anything about having a battle mask". Ratchet admits sadly.

The door starts to creak, then breaks off, startling bumblebee. He gets up and transforms his upper body, walking through the door perfectly. He transforms back into his bipedal mode and looks around, hitting the ceiling light. Using two digits, he stables it and backs into a wall. Causing pictures to fall.

"This will be the downfall". Russel winces.

He walks around the diner table and sees a soda can. Squeezing it, the liquid starts to cover him. He starts to get distressed and hits the table, flipping it. He backs away, hitting some of the support beams and backs into the tv. He turns around and looks at the screen. Ping pong plays on the tv. Bumblebee back away and squats to sit on the couch. He hears Conan yipping at him and running away before he gets sat on. Bumblebee taps his digits together in fear. He finally squats down and sits on the couch. Making it snap in half.

"This is adorable". Arcee admits. "Even with the mind of a sparkling. He fears about injuring earths habitats". Optimus stares at the screen, happy that there isn't much difference with the bumblebees. "I couldn't even imagine the amount of property damage". Denny winces.

Bumblebee looks at the couch and gets off. His antenna's now fully up straight in alert. He walks backwards and stops at the kitchen. Seeing a coffee machine, he gets excited. Walking over to it he watches the clock ticking. Grabbing the coffee mug, he tries to look in it. Resulting in the leftover coffee spilling out. Protruding a nail-like object from his index digit, he spins the Time ahead to 1 pm. A timer goes off and hot coffee start to come out, spilling on the counter.

"He's very interested in this beverage-making machine". Bulkhead whispers to Arcee.

Bumblebee starts to freak out and tries to plug the output with his digit. Causing it to spray on him. He then grabs the machine and pulls the cord out. He inspects the cord and looks down at Conan. Bringing the cord down, he tries to make Conan play with it by swinging it around. They both then look at a power outlet.

"Oh boy, he's gonna do the same thing that ratchet did with the powerlines isn't he?" Sideswipe chuckles.

Bumblebee walks over and puts the coffee machine down. Looking at the power outlet curiously, he protrudes the metal stick object again and shoves it into the outlet. The electricity starts to flow through his body. When it gets to his helm. The electricity turns green. This causes the powerlines to explode.

"I starting to think that I want to do it as well". Sideswipe admits. Bumblebee looks to glare at him. "At least they did it on accident. You want to do it purposefully. If you do it, I won't let fixit heal you." Bumblebee threatens his teammate.