(SPOILERS) Scourge kills bumblebe

(This has major spoilers, like major! Also I can't be the only one who thought be deserved more screen time in the new movie also this is a request)

Sorry it's short, most likely the rest of ROTB reaction clips will because not many people have posted much videos of scenes and I can't just use the movie script sorry. Please bear with me when you request reactions from recent films)

"Alright this next one will be pretty sad so heads up everyone" melania explains. Everyone looks at each other worried for their scout/lieutenant.

The screen flashes on, midway through a battle scene. Bumblebee is seen running with an axe in his hand, the blade glowing bright orange with power. He heaves the axe over his shoulder and jumps, letting out a battle whir cry. Everything is in slow motion for a moment, Bumblebee aims to hit Scourge.

"Go Bumblebee! You got this!" Russel cheers. Optimus looks at both Bumblebee's in the room with a tinge of proudness of how far they have come. However, everyone stills at the next scene. Some too shocked to move, others hugging their Bumblebee.

Scourge turns around and stabs Bumblebee, leaving him in the air on his blade. Bumblebee locks optics with scourge before dropping his axe in front of an injured Optimus prime. Scourge activates his blaster while Bumblebee struggles in his hold. "I'm tired of little things getting in my way" Scourge addresses, turning to face Optimus. Optimus tries to get up but fails to do so, falling on the ground again. "Bee!" Optimus groans out. The screen turns to bumblebee who deactivates his battle mask, looking at Optimus sadly. "Oh captain, my captain" is all Bumblebee makes out with his radio. Optimus deactivates his battle mask. "NO!" He exclaims. Scourge activates his cannon and give bumblebee a deathly EMP (electromagnetic pulse), this causes Bumblebee to lay limp with visible shocks surrounding his body. Scourge lifts his servo to Bumblebees helm and rips off his autobot symbol badge. Then throwing Bumblebee's limp body in front of Optimus. "Bee" Optimus says sadly. Bumblebee lets out one last whir before the light in his optics fade away.

The screen slowly fades to black. No one dare to move an inch. Russel only sits there, face full of shock while tears fall from his face. Some of the other Autobots are also leaking lubricants from their optics. Bee looks around chirping in sadness before a servo rest's on his shoulder, looking up he sees his older self looking at him sadly. "I should probably cheer them up, shouldn't I?" Melania mumbles.