bumblebee vs Germans and autobots reunite

Warning: this reaction is about bumblebee vs the German soldiers. If this easily triggers you. I suggest skipping this chapter. theres another reaction halfway through the the chapter for those who get triggered by it.

"Hello everyone! Today we will react to a part of Bayverse Bumblebees past on earth." Melania explains joyfully. "don't we already do? He met Sam?" Russel Questions. "I will explain. Bumblebee was a soldier in WW2, he fought against Nazi Germany." Melania explains. The Bots look confused at Russel and Denny's shocked faces. "What is this World War II?" Optimus questions. Denny looks at him with a pale face. "World War II was the worst war recorded in history" Denny explains. "Well, it can be as bad as ours, right?" Ratchet raises an optic ridge. Russel looks at ratchet angrily and walks up to him, despite his small size, he looks very threatening. "75 to 80 million people died! 20 million were civilians and it all started because of one man." Russel says. The Bots look at Russel shocked. "that's.... a lot of casualties." Bulkhead mumbles. "Alright enough of that, lets continue" Melania eases the tensions.

The screen flashes on and shows cade and Edmund looking at a wall of historical picture and posters, one however stands out the most. "ZB-7" cade reads out. The screen zooms into a poster showing bumblebee but his armor is a green military vehicle. "That looks just like Bee" Cade points out. "It is. He was attached to the Devil's Brigade. Pretty vicious military unit" Edmund informs cade.

"But he seems so nice in the other clips?" Grimlock mumbles. Some of the bot's nod, however Both Optimus and ratchet do not. they have seen bumblebee's true colors on the battlefield many times.

The scene changes to a nazi base with soldiers everywhere. "Helped turn the tide of war, you know?" Edmund voices over the scene. The screen changed to the gate opening and two vehicles driving in. a German soldier walks up to the man driving in the front car, he talks in German. The driver looks at him and smirks. "we're not invited" after he says that multiple soldiers get out of the car and starts to shoot everyone. The front car starts to transform, a soldier launches out of the trunk. The autoboot rolls and lands in a crouched position, revealing him to be bumblebee. The vehicle behind him transforms and reveals hot rod. He starts to shoot as well.

"Wait, isn't that Hot Rod?" Arcee questions. "I think it is." Bumblebee replies.

Bumblebee and hot rod start to shoot everything and all the Germans Soldiers. Bumblebee drops his guns and gets out a hammer, continuing his destruction but smashing everything. The screen changes back to cade looking at Edmund in disbelief. "Bee?" cade says. Edmund replies with a 'yeah.' "But he's so nice." Cade continues. "Behind the lines, during war. They called him many things. 'Nice' was never one of them" Edmund says seriously.

"Wow, I'm actually shocked that he participated in a war with humans" Strongarm says in disbelief.

(Due to being so short, I added another reaction for the sake of making it long and for the readers who dont like WW2)

"hello again everyone! Today you will react to the Autobots reuniting. It has the scene of where bumblebee fights with drift, but we will skip that." Melania explains. "Did they get separated?" Denny questions. "Yeah." Melania replies.

The screen turns on and shows a rusty Peterbilt driving. Being surrounded by dunes. Cade, Tessa, and Shane sit In the truck when the audio goes off. "calling all Autobots, calling all Autobots." Optimus Primes voice speaks through the radio.

"that is Optimus? He looks so beat up" Ratchet says, slight worry in his tone.

A random semi drives by Optimus prime; he proceeds to scan it and his body changes to match it but keeps his old colors. This shocked the humans in his cabin. paint then starts to peel off. The screen changes to him driving faster, now in his new alt mode.