Bumblebee vs shatter (request)

"Hello everyone! We will react to part two of the last reaction." Melania explains. "Ooo more fighting!" Grimlock exclaims excitedly. Some of the bots chuckle at the Dinobot's enthusiasm. "Bumblebee will be fighting shatter in this one. It's a little bit sad." She further explains.

The screen flashes on and shows Charlie climbing to the top of the crane. Bumblebee looks at her worried. Charlie takes a deep breath and jumps over. Catching herself on the ladder.

"Okay, now that's a death wish". Sideswipe complains.

Agent Burns continues to shoot. Shatter then transforms her canon and shoots his helicopter, causing him the lose control. Bumblebee notices and runs over, catching the helicopter. The helicopter pushes him into the wall but stops.

"Nice catch". Arcee smirks.

The screen shows Charlie grabbing bolt cutters and trying to cut the power source. Shatter notices. "What are you doing?!" shatter yells before shooting at Charlie, who ducks. Shatter jumps and transforms into a jet. Activating her blasters to shoot. But before she can attack. A missile explodes her left wing. Causing her to crash land.

"Come on, come on". Russel mutters.

Bumblebee is shown lowering his canon, still pinned under the helicopter. Shatter crashes into the dock. Charlie rushes to the railing and sees bumblebee. She lets out an exhale of relief. Bumblebee lifts the helicopter off him and slides down into the dock, running towards Charlie but getting tackled by Shatter.

"This is gonna be serious". Strongarm mutters. Some of the bots who heard her nod in agreement.

Shatter punches him in the helm. She then throws bumblebee who looks at the satellite worried. Charlie continues to try to cut the power source. "Come on". She begs. Bumblebee's face turns serious and he runs at shatter. Trying to slice her with his blades. Shatter grabs his arm and elbows it. Making it temporarily limp.

Everyone wince at the sound of pain bumblebee made.

Shatter kicks him in the chassis and throws him to the ground again. She looks at Charlie and sees the power course getting cut off. The satellite closing. "No". Shatter speaks. Shatter then aims her blaster at Charlie but bumblebee stops her from shooting. Bumblebee flips her and punches her before getting thrown. Charlie looks at him worried.

"This isn't looking too good". Bulkhead speaks up. Sounds of agreement surround the room.

Bumblebee goes to kick shatter but gets blocked and thrown onto his knees. She knees him in the helm multiple times before flipping him onto his back. punching him multiple times, she lets out a war cry. Bumblebee's neck starts to static and emits smoke. "After I kill you, I kill her". Shatter threatens. Raising a concrete spike above bumblebee's helm. "Bee no!". Charlie cries out.

Everyone freezes still. Russel hugs closer to Bee, while getting gentle pets on his head from a single digit. "This can't be the end". Russel cries out.

Bumblebee lifts a shaky arm and shoots a wall. "Hehehahah, you missed". Shatter taunts. Charlie looks at the wall and sees water coming through. The wall starts to collapse. Shatter gets up but bumblebee uses his leg to pin her down again, forcing her to look at her death. "You'll kill us both". Shatter says desperately. The wall cave in and water shoots out as well as a cargo ship. Bumblebee deactivates his battle mask and looks at Charlie, his optics full of regret. Both bumblebee and Shatter get taken with the boat. "Bumblebee!" Charlie yells desperately. Shatter tries to climb the boat but they both hit a wall. Shatter exploding.

Some of the bots cry out. Grimlock holds sideswipe like a teddy bear yet again.

Bumblebee floats to the bottom. Charlie desperately takes her jacket off and walks to the edge, looking down at the water. She takes a deep breath and puts her arms in the air like a diver.

"What is she doing?" ratchet questions shocked. "She's gonna go save him!" Russel cheers.

Charlie then dives into the water and swims to bumblebee who lies there defeated. She grabs onto his class and puts a hand on the side of his faceplate, smiling. Bumblebee chirps at her and grabs her by the waist. The screen changes to a human hand grabbing onto the edge of the wall as well as a servo. Charlie and bumblebee get out of the water. The screen then goes black.

"That was interesting". Optimus breaks the silence. "Very". Ratchet adds on. "I will give you all a sneak peak of next video. It's the autobots introduce themselves in adverse." Melanie explains, hoping to ease the tension.