Bumblebee meets stinger

(Sorry it's out of order. This completely slipped my mind)

"Alright everyone, we will react to bayverse once again" Melania explains. Everyone starts to get comfortable, excited for the Badass Bumblebee to strike again. "So you know how you saw Bumblebee fight Stinger? The knockoff Bumblebee? Well you will react to him seeing Stinger for the first time. Also he has a little meltdown because of it." Melania explains the video. "Sounds like Bee alright" Arcee laughs.

The screen lights up and shows Bumblebee driving out of a hallway, scientist in spray painting protection outfits walking past him. A tv shows a brunette woman talking and advertising KSI. "We took old alien technology and made it better in everyway" she explains, the screen changes to a model of Stinger standing on a platform, his alt mode next to him. "Introducing Stinger. KSI, we make the world". Shane then decides to speak. "That is a badass robot".

Sideswipe winces at Shanes words, knowing this Bumblebee will be pissed when he finds out about Stinger being his copy cat.

Bumblebee stops and lets Cade out who speaks to him. "He kinda looks like you Bee". Bumblebee revs his engine in slight agitation. While the lady talks in the back ground, Cade walks up to Stinger inspecting him. "They're trying to build their own versions" Cade explains,  Shane decides that now is the perfect time to make a snarky remark. "Atleast they are making better versions". Bumblebee revs his engine in anger and extends his steering wheel to hit Shane's head, doing it again but stays there trying to choke him.

"Deserved" is all Bulkhead says, smirking at this universe Bumblebee but also feels bad. Multiple bots snicker and nod.

"You talk to me like that?!". Bumblebee's radio yells. While Shane struggles and groans out "Bee! Stop!", Cade comes back and leans halfway through the passenger side window. "See what happens your a wise-ass?" Cade backs Bumblebee up. Bumblebee fixes his steering wheel before opening his door. "Now get out of here" his radio replies. Shane gets out of Bumblebee while choking. The screen changes to the brunette on tv. "Stinger, inspired by Bumblebee. But better in every way". Bumblebee's radio forces out a "what?! Son of a...." before his wheels start to skid, then he starts to make burnouts. "No, no, you gotta calm down!"  Cade tries to reassure Bumblebee, Shane at yelling him to stop, however it doesn't work and only agitated him more. "Bee stop! Your going psycho". The screen cuts to Shane standing there with Bumblebee, no Cade in sight.

"Nothing can be better than Bumblebee!" Russel yells defensively. Bumblebee smiles and pets his head before looking back at the screen. All the bots could sense both Bumblebee's have a slightly agitated aura.

Bumblebee transforms and spins around to face Stinger. Beeping and whirring in anger. Shane walks up to him and tries to calm him down. "Bee, you gotta calm down right now". Bumblebee doesn't listen and only replies with his radio. "I'm perfectly calm, dude". " you just gotta breathe, or whatever you do". Shane tries again. Bumblebee gets closer to Stinger and angrily radios. "I'm calm, I'm calm". He then grabs Stinger brings him closer to his face. "I'm not even touching it, okay, I'm barely touching it, I'm barely touching it" he repeats.

"Not touching it my aft" Ratchet mumbles, shaking his helm. Both Bumblebee's are silently hoping that Bayverse Bee destroys stinger on the spot.

"Oh my god, turn back into a car right now" Shane scolds Bee, however the gesture does nothing. Seeing Bumblebee walking towards the tv, he follows trying to stop him. Bumblebee notices and gestures for him to go away. "Get out of my face alright?" he radios, too blinded with rage. The man appears on the tv and both of them watch it. "Our design team started with the Bumblebee. But really, this alien's design was decrepit and, let's face it, antique." he explains, this further agitated bumblebee. Rolling his optics and shrugging his shoulders. The screen changes to Bumblebees angry face who radios out. "WHAT THE ****".

Some of the bots wince at the aggression in that sentence that Bumblebee chose to radio out. Optimus looks over at both Bumblebee's who are leaning forward with murderous intent in their optics. He decides not to bother them in case they do something they will regret.

Shane knowing this will get out of hand tries to help. "Dont take it personally bee!". Bumblebee smashes a first into his servos harshly. "Kind of old and ratty. You mean ugly". Bumblebee gets furious at being called angry. And radios an aggressive, "Oh Hell No!".

Everyone then hears a metal 'SHTINK' and looks to see Bumblebee with his face mask on. Team prime knowing that Bumblebee did that when he was pissed due to being a bad habit, braced for what happens next. Team Bumblebee looks confused before going pale when hearing what Bumblebee did next. Bumblebee started to make aggressive beeping and whirring sounds, cussing in Cybertronian Binary about how he isn't ugly and that those humans were, moving his servos around trying to express his anger in sign language. Fixit and Sideswipe sits there with their mouths open in shock. While Denny covers Russels ears, knowing that even though can't understand it, Bumblebee was definitely cussing in cybertronian. After 5 minutes of Bumblebee beeping, he sits still and looks at the screen before deactivating his battle mask. Noticing what he did, he slowly turns to look at everyone sheepishly. "Sorry?" he says it more like a question before remembering that some of the words he said, his past self didn't know. Optimus and Ratchet looks at him disappointingly, causing him to shrink in on himself. "Alright give the poor guy a break, he got angry, everyone does" Melania then calms down the situation. Before continuing with the video.

"You think you're better than me!?" Bumblebee then goes towards Stinger, dismissing shane yelling 'No' at him before kicking Stinger onto the ground before radioing out a very loud "yee-hah". The screen turns black.

Bumblebee then leans over to his past self, whispering. "Atleast he got the job done". He looks to his left and sees Ratchet looking at him and shaking his helm disappointedly. Bumblebee gives him an uncomfortable smile before fixing his seating.