Bumblebee vs Stinger

"Back again everyone, for this new clip. Bumblebee will be fighting with a knock-off version of himself (aka Stinger)" Melania explains to everyone.

The scene starts with Bumblebee laying under stinger, trying to punch him. Behind him is a stack of destroyed cars and his surroundings is a destroyed city. Grimlock runs past Bumblebee, optimum riding him with a large sword. "Attack!" Optimus yells while Grimlock uses his fire breath to kill Stinger. Bumblebee kicks Stinger into the fire and avoids getting crushed by Grimlock. The screen changes to Cade who is using a sword as a gun. "Optimus is here" Hound announces in relief. Bumblebee struggles to get on his feet and starts to climb up a pile of broken cars, shooting and killing a stinger in the process. "Bee! Jump" Optimus yells. Bumblebee jumps and his arms get grabbed by a pterodactyl dino bot which roars.

Russel looks at Bumblebee with sparkles in his eyes. "Can you do something like that?" he asks excitedly. "Uh-i don't know." bumblebee answers. Optimus looks down at Bee and sees him trying to lean closer to the screen, optics shining in excitement while kicking his legs back and forth. Optimum chuckles at his bumblebee's cuteness. "If I knew that bee liked dinosaurs, I would've put on Jurassic Park for him to leave me alone." ratchet admits, sighing in defeat.

While Bumblebee gets grabbed by Swoop he starts to whir almost like a battle cry, stinger then jumps and grabs onto his pedes. Resulting in swoop nearly crashing into a building. The screen changes to Swoop flying around while Bumblebee and Stinger exchange blows. Stinger upper cuts Bumblebee causing him to fly off swoop.

"Come on, come on, catch him" Arcee begs quietly to the Dinobot on screen. Grimlock slowly leans over to Bumblebee's audio receptors while whispering, well if you call his normal talking quiet. "I wonder if this Dinobot is in our universe too". Bumblebee chuckles at Grimlock's eagerness.

Swoop flies down and catches Bumblebee on one of their heads. Flinging bumblebee in the air making him land on their back again, continuing the fight. Bumblebee grabs Stinger and throws him, bumblebee grunts at how heavy he is. Stinger falls off as well but catches himself on Swoop's tail. Swoop. Starts to take sharp turns and goes up and down steeply, while this happens stinger gets back onto swoops back and continues to punch Bumblebee.

"Whew, luckily swoop caught bumblebee" bulkhead admits, deflating a bit. "This battle is pretty intense" Strongarm admits, she looks at Sideswipe and sees him practically beaming at the screen. "This universe's bumblebee is quite an excellent fighter. Perhaps he is older" Optimus announces to team prime, however, Bee doesn't hear, too busy looking at the screen and waiting for everyone to stop talking so they can continue.

Swoop does a barrel roll and heads towards a tall building. Swoop then turns around and knocks Stinger off them but loses control of their flying in the process. The screen turns to a birds-eye view and sees bumblebee flying towards the screen. Letting out long cry and notices he's gonna fall again. He deactivates his battle mask and makes a sound like 'uh oh' before activating his mask again and falls onto the building with swoop and stinger. All of them start to slide off the building and fall to the ground, however, before hitting the ground swoop catches them and crash lands.

Everyone chuckles at the comedic scene Bumblebee made. "So he can still talk but just with sounds, and preferably uses his radio" Ratchet mumbles to himself, interested in the new information.

Bumblebee and Stinger start to brawl on the ground, bumblebee then ends up on top of Stinger and lodges his blaster through stingers neck cables. He leans back and rips stingers head off. And throws him into a bus, shooting him causing the bus and stinger to explode into pieces.

Everyone who's a part of Robots in Disguise minus Bumblebee grimaces at the green sludge coming out of stingers body. "Well that's uh one way to get rid of a bot" Ratchet says out loud. Grimlock and sideswipe make a hurling face. Denny sits there, mouth wide open and covering his sons' eyes who in turn grumble about missing the action. Bumblebee doesn't react at all, nor does the rest of the team prime. Arcee and Bulkhead only smirks a little at the screen.

Bumblebee turns to face the screen, Swoop behind him roaring. He lifts stinger's head in his servo. "I hate cheap knockoffs" is all that comes out of his radio before swoop grabs stinger's head in one of their mouths, crunching on it causing green sludge to spill out.

Everyone laughs at Bumblebee's choice of words, though some are still visibly disturbed by the death of Stinger. "This bumblebee always knows what to say at the right moments" Bulkhead laughs.