Sam tells bumblebee about college

"Alright, you guys will be reacting to another clip of emotional bumblebee". Melania explains. Some of the bot groan at the mention of 'emotional'.

The screen then changes to Sam telling bumblebee off, his house obviously destroyed. "Get in the garage, now!" Sam yells, pointing at the garage. Judy yelling about what happened in the distance. Bumblebee looks at him and gives a confused buzz. "I'm about to have a nervous breakdown, just go in the garage". Sam begs. Bumblebee gestures to the destroyed house before deflating in defeat. He rolls his optics and buzzes out a 'oh what the hell'. Judy yells out 'holy mother!' Before bumblebee turns around stomps his foot and makes a long sad whir, his arms going limp making him look like a defeated child. Sam has his hands on his head and looks at the house shocked.

"This looks likes as if bumblebee broke a toy as a child". Denny laughs.  "You sure he isn't just acting like an angsty teen?" Russel looks at his dad, smirking. "Bumblebee still acts like this right now anyways". Bulkhead says, pointing to a glaring Bee. "I did not". Bumblebee grumbles, crossing his arms.

Bumblebee turns back to Sam, trying to let out is frustrations. 'I don't know....whatever' is all he buzzes before being cut off by Sam. "Get in the garage, now!" Sam further disciplines. Bumblebee starts to crawl in the garage before hitting tv, hoping to piss off Sam. Bumblebee lets out a quick 'hmmph'. Bumblebee crawls into the garage, knocking shelves down and whatnot.

"That doesn't look like a place for a Cybertronian to live". Arcee mumbles. Sideswipe snorts at the screen, Clearly amused with this bumblebees actions.

The screen changes to Sam and Mikaela lifting a tarp and walking into the garage. Bumblebee is seen hitting his head. "Yeah, you know you're a tool". Sam says. Bumblebee looks at him, his antennas laying flat on his head and lets out a long sad buzz. "He's having voice problems". Mikaela explains, to which bumblebee adds on a 'uh huh'. "He's playing it up". Sam says. Bumblebee huffs out a 'no I'm not'. "Bee, I wanna talk to you about the college thing". Sam regretfully says, but it goes unnoticed by bumblebee.

"What is this 'college', and why does human Sam seem so sad about it?" Optimus questions. "College is like where you go to learn, but it's for the smarter people" Denny explains. Optimus nods in understanding.

Bumblebee instantly lights up and plays 'I'm so excited' by the pointers sisters while snapping his digits. "Hey, I'm not taking you with me". Sam cuts bee off. Bumblebee deflates and buzzes sadly.

"Oh boy". Ratchet sighs. Bee looks at the screen, sad for his counterpart. "It looks like Sam just crushed a child's dream". Bulkhead says.

"I'm gonna wait outside". Mikaela say before going outside and taking her jacket off then her pants to reveal a white dress. "I was meant to tell you this earlier, but it's just that...you know". Sam explains, trying to find the word. Once he does he continues. "Here's the thing. Freshmen aren't allowed to have cars". Sam explains the reason. "I know, and if it was up to me, I would take you with me, but it's not". Sam tries to get bumblebee to understand.

"What...is that human doing?" Ratchet says confused. "It looks like she's changing clothes, at least it's child friendly". Denny says, glancing at his son.

"Look, you're an Autobot. You shouldn't be living in my dads garage. I mean, you're suffocating in here". Sam reasons. "You deserve better than this". Sam sadly says. Bumblebee looks away, knowing that what Sam says is true.

"Even though it's hard to let go of your friend, it's the truth". Strongarm sadly says. Optimus nods in agreement, remembering when Megatron had gone mad.

"This is hard enough, man, don't make it harder, could you look at me please". Sam gently guides bumblebee's face to look at him. Bumblebee looks down then back at Sam. "Come on big guy". Sam sadly begs. Bumblebee lets out another sad buzz. "Look, the guardian thing is done, okay? You did you job" Sam tries again, but sees bumblebee still sad. The screen show Mikaela putting on white high heels and grabbing flowers. The screen goes back to Sam. "There's gotta be something else bee, you gotta have a bigger purpose than just me. I can't be all all in your life." Sam explains. The screen shows s bumblebee who uses five different voices to talk. "What-is-your-purpose-Sam?" Bumblebee says with the radio. "I don't know..I wanna...I wanna be normal, I wanna go to college, everybody has this, and I should be able to experience it." Sam answers bumblebee's question.

"Hey, my life is normal, and I have Autobots living in my dads scrapyard". Russel says, slightly angry with Sam. "It's fine Russel". Bumblebee says, looking at Russel sadly.

Sam looks at bumblebee, regretful for what he says next. "And I can't do that with you". Once bumblebee hears that, he lets out a long heartbroken buzz similar to a wail. Bumblebee covers his face sniffling before putting his servo out, trying to get Sam to look away. Sam lets out a heartbroken 'cmon'. Bumblebee extends a metal part of his face to cover his eyes before letting out tears, he also lets out painful sobs.

Optimus and everyone else saddens at this bumblebee's state. Bulkhead looks at ratchet and sees that he too is sad, even though he doesn't show much emotion. "Oh jeez, I'm not really good with emotions" sideswipe says, flicking away an Energon teardrop.

"It's not the last time I see you bee". Sam says walking over to face bumblebee who rubs his face sniffling. "Come onnn, don't do that, you're killing me bee". Sam begs. Bumblebee only looks away and extends the sides of his face again but with a bigger part, fully covering his optics. Bumblebee try's to swat away Sam and lets out more sobs. "But you'll always be my first car" Sam tries again, but gets nothing. Sam gives up and walks out of the garage to give bumblebee some space. "I love you bee". He says. Bumblebee looks at where Sam left and then the ground.

"This must be real hard on him". Russel sadly says. Everyone hears sniffling and bumblebee sighs, knowing damn well who it is. Half of the room turn to see Grimlock with tears in his optics. Sideswipe smirks and nudges bumblebee. "It's your turn boss bot". Bumblebee sighs which catches the attention of of team prime. While team bee knows what's going to happen. Bumblebee gets up and head over to Grimlock, this makes team prime confused. Once bumblebee stands next to Grimlock, he rests a comforting servo on Grimlock shoulder before being squished into a hug by said dinobot. Bumblebee lightly pats Grimlock, struggling in his hold. "Grim, it's too tight". Bumblebee strains out. Sideswipe walks over to the pair and jokingly pokes an annoyed bumblebee's face. Strongarm tries to get Grimlock to let go of bumblebee. Team prime laughs at the shenanigans bumblebee has to deal with. Once bumblebee gets back in his seat.