Bumblebee needs to stop picking fights

Hey everyone, so this will be about Bumblebee picking fights with his comrades." Melania explains, seeing everyone's shocked faces at the mention of Bumblebee picking fights. "No way Bumblebee would do that!" Sideswipe laughs. "I won't believe it until I see it" Russel mutters. "Well it's true, I got two clips so far. But you will probably see more of bumblebee picking fights." "It's like he's in a rebellious stage" ratchet shakes his helm. The screen flashes on, revealing a camera shot of a Dune habitat with a sunset.

Optimus starts to talk off screen. "So there's been no signs of any others?" He questions, the scene changes to four Autobots surrounding Optimus. Bumblebee, Hound, Drift and Crosshairs. "Nada" Hound confirms, taking a puff of smoke from his cigar. "We're all that's left" drift explains sitting on a rock. "They're picking us off one by one" Crosshairs explains, walking into view. "We're the pathetic, dirty foursome. And you make five" Hound announces.

This causes some of the Autobots to chuckle. "Wait, am I supposed to be this Hound guy?" Bulkhead questions. "That's right. Bulkhead doesn't exist because he is Hound in this universe. Drift is the samurai of course and Crosshairs is the bright green guy in the trench coat." Melania explains.

The screen cuts to Optimus. "Sensei, with your fate unknown, Bumblebee has held command" Drift lifts his sword and points it at Bumblebee. "despite his complete and total lack of anything resembling warrior discipline." Bumblebee starts to mock him and rolls his optics like a sassy teenager. "He's like a child" the second Drift says that, Bumblebee gets up and walks over to drift. Pissed off. "This child is about to kick your ass" two voices say through his radio. Before kicking Drifts swords out of his hand, causing sparks to fly around. Bumblebee and drift start to brawl, a distant "cage fight" is heard from Hound.

"This Bumblebee really does act like a child forever-whoever-however" fixit confesses. Getting a light hearted glare from Bumblebee. Sideswipe sits there awe struck at how laid back Bumblebee could be if he wanted.

"Smartass" Drift says casually, kicking Bumblebee onto the ground. Drift picks up his swords and put them against Bumblebees neck. "Am I the lone sage who sees through this puppy dog eyed act?" Drift speaks, dragging his blade across underneath Bumblebees neck, metal grinding on metal makes sparks fly. this causes Bumblebee to try move away in discomfort. Drift leans closer into Bumblebee. "It's beneath you" he whispers menacingly. The screen changes to crosshairs clapping his servos. "Yes, I've been waiting for them to dispatch each other" he says flicking out his gun. "So I could take charge. Just me reporting to me." As soon at Crosshairs said that Cade looks at Optimus. "Well, it sure looks like you've been missed" Cade jokes.

"I could actually see Bee doing this" Ratchet mumbles. Getting elbowed in the chassis by a glaring Bee in turn. Ratchet puts his servos up in surrender. "It's true! You would actually" Ratchet reasons.

The screen changes to a Jeep parking in a junkyard. Cade gets out of the Jeep and walks off, putting his hands up. "Damn it Grimlock! We're guests here" Cade scolds.

"Wait, I'm with the team as well?" Grimlock questions, suddenly excited. Bumblebee chuckles. "I guess so Grim".

"You got in some shit, huh?" Jimmy says walking out of the workshop. While Cade walks, he looks over at Jimmy. "Yeah, neck deep." He complains still walking. "Cade, that's what you get for taking the yellow bugger" Crosshairs complains, pointing his servo accusingly at Cade. "You need a leader out there, like me" Crosshairs reasons before Bumblebee jumps over a rundown car and gets In Crosshair's face. "Shut up, before I do some damage you won't walk away from" two voices say from bumblebee's radio. "You will never be Optimus prime" Crosshairs sneers. "You talk too much" Bumblebee's radio says before the screen changes to show Cade walking towards the screen, Bumblebee and Crosshairs shoving each other and starting to brawl. The screen cuts to grimlock growling at the screen, green sludge coming out of his mouth and starts to walk off.

"Never thought Grimlock could be so scary" Sideswipe and Strongarm mumbles. "I'm starting to not like this version of me" Grimlock states. "Don't worry Grim, it's probably just his appearance your worried about" Bumblebee comforts Grimlock.

"Come back here Grimlock!" Cade yells after grimlock. The T rex in question tries to hide that fact that He's eating a police cruiser from Cade. "Turn around, what you got in your mouth?" Cade questions. Cade turns to look at Grimlock. "You know I swear, I am wasting my time protecting you. Drop the cruiser right now" Cade growls, pointing to the floor. Grimlock whines in response and starts to swallow the car. "I know you got chief Sherman's cruiser. Drop it right now" Cade scolds, buts finds it too late due to Grimlock swallowing it. Grimlock coughs, fire coming out of his mouth. "Serves you right, spit it out." Cade gives him a disappointing look. "Spit it". Grimlock then throws up the car, making Cade get onto the floor trying to hide from the green slush coming from Grimlock's mouth. He looks at Grimlock and sees him throwing up extra car parts. "Don't eat cars, Don't. Eat. Cars." Cade scolds walking away from Grimlock who in turns leans his snout on the ground and whines in agitation. The screen turns to black.

Sideswipe slowly turns to Grimlock with a disturbed face. "Please don't ever eat cars like that." Sideswipe visibly shivers at the thought. Denny looks at grimlock. "If you think about doing that with my cars, then I'm kicking you out" Denny lightly glares. Grimlock shrinks in on himself at the looks he's getting. Bumblebee pats his shoulder and looks at him. "See? Told you his appearance only tries to deceive you, he's just a giant puppy" Bumblebee comforts the Dino bot.