free way chase

(Request) everyone reacts to the freeway chase (Dark of the Moon) aswell as Ironhide and sideswipes Mexican standoff. Past Bee won't take Sideswipes shit.

"Alright, everyone! This one might be good, it involves Mirage who changed his designation to Dino, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Sentinel Prime and you'd be surprised, Sideswipe" The second melania mentioned Sideswipe, said bot then jumps out of his seat and whooped while Optimus looks surprised at the mention of Sentinel. "Scrap yeah! I'm part of team prime in this universe baby!" sideswipe cheers. Strongarm then pulls him down and into his seat, shushing him. "Alright, everyone ready?" Melania confirms, for a response, getting everyone's verbal or physical confirmation. "Also Dino is the red car and Sideswipe is the grey". Everyone looks confused at the fact that both autobots swapped signature colours.

The screen lights on and starts with Bumblebee, Dino and Sideswipe speeding on a highway next to each other. The camera turns to sentinel prime, speeding ahead of them. Three identical police pickup trucks (utes for the Australian folks like me) chase after them, and one police vehicle behind Simmons transforms into a vehicon and runs after him. Grabbing Simmons and throwing him, who surprisingly survived. Said vehicon jumps over Simmons's car and barrel rolls into a highway sign, causing it to fall over. The two vehicons drive up a sign each, flying into the air and transforming. All three of them chase after the autobots, flipping cars out of their way.

"I've never seen a Decepticon so gross" Russel mutters, shivering uncomfortably. "Even if my colour is grey, I sure am hell is hot" Sideswipe boasts about himself, this causes Bumblebee to shake his helm disappointedly.

The screen changes to Dino's mirror that has writing that says ' objects are closer than it looks' with a vehicon in the distance. The screen goes back to the three autobots driving. Just before a vehicon jumps on Bumblebee. He hits the brakes and goes behind it. Half transforming his body into guns. Sideswipe does the same and shoots two missiles at one, making it fall to the ground then get back up again. The three autobots start to shoot the vehicons in front of them. Dino transforms and uses two grappling hooks to grab on. Skidding around on his pedes."Got you! Ah ha ha ha!" he says.

"He isn't that much different from before" Bulkhead admits, shaking his helm with a smile. Some of the autobots that know him chuckle at Bulkheads remark.

Dino then jumps onto the rail in between both highways, giving Bumblebee a clear shot. Dino, now with the upper hand drags the vehicon onto the other side. Causing a car to crash into him, decapitating him. The last two vehicons flip cars, trying to stop the autobots. Bumblebee and Sideswipe use their hydraulics and launch over the cars. Sideswipe lands backwards, causing him to reverse at the same speed. Mirage drives around them and gets into the left lane, bumblebee on the right lane. Sideswipe drifts around and transforms completely back into his alt, fixing himself up. One of the vehicons flips a truck full of propane tanks. Causing Bumblebee to jump and transform, Sam flies in the air with him in slow motion. Sams starts to scream and flail in the air, Bumblebee smacks a tire away from him.

"This version of Sideswipe seems to have much more experience, not trying to make you feel bad" Bumblebee admits, looking at Sideswipe comfortingly at the end of his sentence. "Even though you are true Boss Bot, you still hurt my feelings" sideswipe puts a hand on top of his spark chamber, looking at Bumblebee with a hurtful expression.

Once they fly over the tanks, Bumblebee grabs Sam and brings him to his chest, transforming before hitting the ground. The screen changes briefly to Ironhide leaving the NEST base, then changing to mirage turning a sharp corner. The remaining two vehicons chase him from behind. Sideswipe then drives out of an alleyway, going behind Dino and transforming. He follows Dino, wheels acting like roller skates. "Dino, I got him!"

"I look like that?! Awesome, I can roll around on wheels!" sideswipe looks at the screen, optics sparkling with joy. Strongarm mumbles about being lucky. Bee who is sitting next to Ratchet keeps facing the screen but slowly turns his optics to look at Ratchet, hopeful to get this upgrade. Ratchet sees and sighs. "No Bumblebee, you may not get those." he scolds Bee. Bee visibly deflates and lets out a long disappointed beep. Sideswipe looks at him and smirks. "Yeah! That's my design little bot" Sideswipe jokes. Team Prime minus Bee and present Bumblebee stills, knowing how much of a bad temper he gets when getting called small. Everyone stares at Bee, awaiting an answer. Bee looks at sideswipe, one of his optics twitching in anger. Bumblebee races out of his seat and grabs Bee mid-air, flailing to get out of the hold and hurt Sideswipe. Bulkhead chanting 'fight,fight,fight' in the distance. Bee gives multiple angry whirs and beeps, threatening Sideswipe in cybertronian. After 5 minutes, he calms down and sits in his seat grumbling. Bumblebee chuckles at Sideswipe and nudges him, whispering. "Don't take it personally,I had a pretty big temper for being called short, this was because I haven't gotten my recent body size upgrade due to being on Earth".

Sideswipe swerves out of the way of ongoing traffic, Ironhide eventually arriving and driving towards the vehicons. Bumblebee eventually joins Dino, both driving off and leaving Ironhide and Sideswipe. Ironhide then drives into the vehicons, causing them all to fly in the air transforming and barely missing hitting humans. The vehicons stand on opposite sides of each other. Both aim one blast at ironhide and sideswipe. "Is there a... problem?" Ironhide questions. Sideswipe skids over, finding to be in the middle of them and goes out a bit fixing his stance up. Making them all be in a square, aim blasters at each other. "Whoa. Little Mexican standoff we got here." Sideswipe jokes.

All of the bots who have been on earth long enough to understand some of the pop culture and traditions laugh at the Mexican stand-off joke. "At least he still has humour" Bumblebee admits. Some of the autobots agree.

The screen changes to ironhide, "Weapons down." Sideswipe decides to add to his sentence. "And we'll let you escape with your dignity." the vehicons talk to each other in cybertronian. All of the bots drop their weapons. Ironhide, clearly happy with the agreement says. "Drop them... That's good". The screen changes to one of the vehicons, opening up their back and revealing two spiked spears. Growling, he throws it at Ironhide. Sideswipe tries to warn ironhide, "Ironhide, watch out!" the warning gets to him too late, the spear going into the left side of his chassis. The vehicon tries to throw the other spear at Sideswipe, who jumps and slices it in half, backflipping in the process. He then lands and kicks a gun to Ironhide who catches it. "Ironhide! Catch" Sideswipe yells. One of the vehicons jumps and tries to attack Ironhide, getting shot dead in the process. The last vehicon kicks Sideswipe onto the ground but doesn't see ironhide coming towards him until his spear gets stayed into his face. Ironhide grabs him and slams him onto a car. "Decepticon punk" he growls, kicking the car into a store causing it to explode. While putting his gun on his back, he makes a snarky remark. "Class dismissed".

The humans and Autobots who understand human slang chuckle at ironhide. "I hear that nearly every day" Russel tells Fixit, who looks confused. Denny leans in and whispers into Fixit's audio receptors, "Research about teachers". Fixit only nods.