(TFP)How bumblebee lost his voice (request)

"Hello again everyone!" Melania announces. Everyone gives her a greeting, verbal or physical. "Today's reaction will be of one that is very sensitive to Bumblebee, present and past". All the bots and Clay's look around questioning, minus the two Bumblebee's who are filled with dread. "And what will that be?" Russel questions. "I cannot tell you, as you will find out on your own. However, the closest hint I can give is that it's a nearly identical situation to the first clip you reacted to". Strongarm looks surprised, knowing where this is going. "I don't remember what we reacted to sorry". Grimlock admits, looking half guilty. "Also the human boy is Raf. Bumblebee is/used to be, his guardian". The RID characters look at Bumblebee, who has a fond smile at the mention of Raf.

The screen then turns on and shows Ratchet in his alt mode passing traffic lights. The screen changes to Raf looking out the window, then turning to face Ratchet's radio. "Ratchet? What happened to Bumblebee's voice box?" he questions.

"Not trying to be rude, but I also would like to know" Sideswipe admits, looking at Bumblebee. Who inturn looks uncomfortable. Bee looks at Bumblebee and walks over, patting his shoulder.

The screen shows Ratchets radio making sound waves as he speaks. "It was...severly damaged in battle". Raf give a questioning face. "How?". "How do you think? Tragically of course" the screen then changes to Tyger pax, destroyed with meteors flying around. "It happened at Tyger pax". A meteor crashes onto the ground making dust cover the screen, once it fade away it shows Bumblebee completely banged up laying limply with Megatron's servo grasping his neck.

Bots who weren't there as well as the humans, gasp at seeing Bumblebee's state. Bee whirs sadly at the memory, Bumblebee only tries to hide from the stares. "Lieutenant?" Strongarm softly questions, full of pity. "You guys weren't supposed to learn about this...atleast not for a while" Bumblebee admits, looking at his team. "But that doesn't excuse the fact that I hid this from you all, I deeply apologise". Bumblebee apologises.

"Our brave scout was captured by Megatron's forces and interrogated". Bumblebee's optics flashes then completely turns off, him loosing consciousness. "But he refused to provide intel". Ratchet explains. "And payed a grave price for his courage". The screen fades out and shows him lying in a pile of scrap metal. "Bumblebee was left for scrap, but Autobot troops found him and evacuated him to a triage facility". His optics then flash on and the screen shows his point of view where a blurry Ratchet is coming into focus. "Where a field medic managed to stabilize his condition". The screen changes back to Raf, who looks down before speaking. "So...wield Bumblebee's life to that field medic". Ratchets steering wheel comes into view, the autobot symbol flashing when he speaks. "Thats...one way to look at it I suppose. Though, the medic could've done better" he admits guiltily. Raf looks away and sighs before the screen turns black.

Ratchet looks down, guilty that he couldn't do better. He then feels a servo on his shoulder and looks up to see Bumblebee smiling at him with sympathy, but can also see a little tinge of gratitude in his optics. "You did the absolute best that you could Ratchet, sure I lost my voice box, but you gave me a second chance at life". Bumblebee comforts him. Ratchet smiles at him with a thankful expression. "Your gonna make me cry!" Grimlock runs over with tears in his optics, grabbing both Bumblebee and Ratchet, hugging them tightly. Ratchet looks around uncomfortable but then looks at Bumblebee. "I'd just give him his moment and embrace the affection old bot" Bumblebee jokes. Sideswipe snorts at Bumblebee calling Ratchet old. Said medic flicks Bumblebee's helm and walks back to his seat grumbling.