Bumblebee vs Rampage(request)

Also just wondering, should I make a chapter telling you all about plans of the chapter. Or no and make it a surprise? I'll give you all two days to decide. Enjoy!

"Alright, everyone! You will react to another fight scene this react. Then you all will get a little break" Melania announces. Some of the bots visibly get happy at the mention of a break. "In this reaction, bumblebee will fight Rampage and Ravage". She further explains. After getting some nods of approval, she plays the reaction.

The scene starts with Sam jumping and sliding over a car, him and everyone else in an abandoned Egyptian town. He and Mikaela run under an archway before a jet scans them, speaking in cybertronian. "Rampage, spring the trap". Appears on the screen before the jet turns and flies around. Rampage now in his alt mode, unleashes ravage and shoots out Ron and Judy from his grill.

"This isn't looking too good". Strongarm mumbles.

"Judy!" Ron yells, crawling to her. Sam and Mikaela are seen running down a hill. Ron notices and points to him, yelling his name. Rampage starts to transform, but the screen changes to all the humans hiding behind a building scattered.

"At least they got away". Bulkhead says happy. "Don't feel victory yet, the battle is still commencing". Optimus remarks, looking at bulkhead.

Rampage then jumps over the building, in his bipedal mode. He lands in the middle, making some of the human duck and cover. "Wait, wait!" Sam yells. "Sam, run, run!" Ron yells. Sam cuts him off, silencing Ron. "Dad, Dad, just stop! They don't want you, they want me!" Sam yells back. Rampage slams his ammo link between them, silencing them both. "Wait! Hey, don't hurt them". Sam try's to get the attention of rampage, which he does successfully. Rampage roars at him. Sam reaches into his pocket and brings out a sock, containing the dust fragments of the matrix. "This is what you want, you want that?" Sam shows the sock. Rampage aims his gun at his parent again. "Please stop, stop!" Sam begs. Judy continues to tell him to run. Sam then hears a whistle and looks to his right, seeing bumblebee hiding behind a building and pointing at Rampage.

"About time he gets there". Sideswipe snarks. Strongarm hits the back of his helm, glaring. Bumblebee only shakes his helm at their shenanigans. "So this bumblebee also specialises in stealth attacks?" Denny questions. "It seems so". Bumblebee replies, looking back at the screen.

"And I know it, you need me, I know about the matrix". Sam reasons, not flinching at the gun pointed at him.

"The matrix?!". Ratchet and optimus exclaim, well optimus doesn't yell but he seems shocked.

"They're gonna kill us anyway!" Ron yells, not helping the situation. The screen then changes to show them all, bumblebee standing on a building behind rampage. "Hey! Here look, this is what you want, here". Sam further distracts him. Rampage whips his ammo link in agitation. Once Sam deems the time right, he yells at the top of his lungs. "BUMBLEBEE!". Said bot let out a war cry and jumps on rampage, kicking him in the face. Rampage whips bumblebee in the helm with the ammo link, stunning him for a couple of seconds. Bumblebee jumps back on him and faces to look at Sam, activating his battle mask. Sam backs away growling out 'Kill him' multiple times.

"Never seems to stop surprising me how bumblebee always no matter what fights cons way bigger than him and still gets the upper hand". Denny mumbles in amazement.

Bumblebee starts to punch him then kicks him away. They narrowly miss Mikaela. Rampage jumps with bumblebee on his back. Bumblebee then rips part of Rampage's face off. Rampage cries out in agony. Bumblebee grabs his arm and twists it, making Rampage yell out again. He kicks it out of place.

Some of the bots(obviously not team prime) and both humans since at bumblebee dislocating Rampage's arm.

The scene changes to ravage sneaking around. Raven then jumps on bumblebee and starts to claw at him and bite him. Bumblebee lets out a surprised whir. Bumblebee starts to spin around, trying to grab Ravage. Once he does, he grabs Ravage's tail in one servo and pulls, removing ravages skeleton.

Denny covers russels eyes, shocked at the gruesome act. Sideswipe looks ready to throw up. Grimlock only whimpers.

Sam grabs Mikaela and runs to hide next to a broken-down car, his parent soon arrives and sit next to him. Bumblebee jumps over rampage and grabs both of his arms. Bumblebee kicks his back multiple times before ripping off his arms. Rampage lays on the ground, offline. Bumblebee looks at Sam and deactivates his battle mask. Bumblebee then nods and makes a whirring sound similar to 'Yeah!". The screen then goes black.

"Very...creative". Ratchet looks at the screen with uncertainty. "You say". Bulkhead mumbles.