Bumblebee destroys Tani's car

(The other chapter might be released today, but don't get your hopes up even though it will most likely happen)

"Hello everyone! Today we have a goodie" melania exclaims. Startling some of the poor bots. "The video will be about bumblebee, Charlie and a new kid Memo. Playing a prank on a bully" melania explains. "This is gonna be good". Sideswipe smirks, getting comfy.

The screen starts with being in front of a moderately rich house. A hand comes into view with toilet paper while two kids are giggling in the background.

"What's that?" Strongarm asks. "O-oh! Um...just search up toilet paper later on" Russel tries but fails to explain.

The screen turns slowly to face bumblebee, who is looking at the toilet paper with curiosity. "And this, is toilet paper" Charlie explains. "You use for when you....here just take a roll". Charlie gives bumblebee a roll, who responds by squishing the toilet roll flat. Meme starts to laugh while Charlie reaches into the 24-pack to grab another roll. "No, no, no, no, you gotta". Once she grabs one, she unrolls it a little and looks at bumblebee. "Throw it"

"He's a very curious one". Optimus whispers ratchet, lightly smiling. "Oh I know this technique, it's the best!" Russel says to fixit.

"Like this". She then throws the toilet paper onto the tree. She laughs. "Not bad"

"Oh I see, this is a weird way to 'prank' someone but I guess it's supposed to be weird." Bumblebee gives an understanding noise.

Bumblebee looks at the tree and gets an idea. Grabbing the entire roll. He throws it into the air. Completely missing the tree. Charlie and Memo sit there shocked. He leans down to them with his servos in front of him in a fist like an excited child. He then gives an excited chirping sound.

"At least he tried?" Sideswipe says, almost questioning himself.

"Not bad?" Memo tries. Bumblebee visibly deflates. Memo then remembers another prank. "Bee, you be our, egg man". He then looks to Charlie for confirmation. "Right?". Charlie agrees, resulting in Memo grabbing a large carton of eggs. "See these right here?" He says before the screen shows bumblebee looking at Memo opening the carton of eggs. He looks at the curiously. Memo grabs one and chucks it into the air and catches it. "You grab one of these like so. And that right there?" He points to Tani's car. "That's your target, right, so throw it like this". Memo throws the egg, hitting the windshield. Bumblebee thinks for a moment and perks up. Grabbing the eggs, he walks over. This silences Charlie and Memo's bickering. "Bee what are...uh". Both Memo and Charlie are clueless as to what he's gonna do.

"I have a feeling that whatever he does, will be interesting". Ratchet mumbles, smirking in amusement. Bee only beeps in confusion at what his other self will do.

Bumblebee then squishes the eggs in his servos, then puts them on top of Tina's car. Rubbing the smushed eggs all over it. Charlie and Memo started to laugh and freak out. Memo jumping around.

"Oh boy". Ratchet shakes his helm. "Wait if they keep acting like that, he's gonna get too excit-"Bulkhead stops speaking mid-sentence at what bumblebee does next.

Bumblebee starts to get excited. Jumping on his pedes and slapping his servos onto the car, making loud noises. He then stomps on the car, his pede going through the car. Charlie and Memo slowly stop smiling. Bumblebee starts to jump up and down on the car. "Oh shoot". Charlie whispers worriedly. The car alarm then goes off, the house lights turn on. Charlie and Memo freak out, running to hide. They lay behind a mini brick wall. Charlie sees bumblebee sitting confused. "Hide bee". She whispers yells. Bumblebee puts Tina's car on the side and sits behind it.

"Oh.my.Primus". Ratchet says in disbelief. Optimus and Arcee try their hardest not to laugh at the sparkling-like actions this bumblebee is doing.

Charlie makes a 'come here gesture. Bumblebee finally understands and runs away from the driveway, transforming into his VW beetle. Charlie and Memo jump into bumblebee before driving off. "Go, go, go!" She exclaims.