ROTB police chase

"Hello everyone! I have decided that I should let you guys react to another transformer. Mirage and his human companion, Noah Diaz" Melania announces. Optimus pinches his nose bridge and shakes his helm disappointingly. Bumblebee visibly grimaces at the mention of Mirage, as does the rest of team prime. Strongarm notices the reactions and looks at Bumblebee. "Sir, why do you look so... Disturbed about this 'Mirage' Bot". She questions, glancing at his face. Bumblebee only sighs and looks at her. "Mirage was a very....interesting character you could say". Strongarm looks at him, hoping for a better description. Her prayers get answered when bumblebee sighs and speaks. "He's a bot who's way too laid back, even during battle. But is only serious when he's in fight or flight mode, which minds you is like a 1 out of 100 per cent chance". Bumblebee further explains. "Anyways let us start" melania announces.

The screen flashes on. It starts with a man sitting in a driving Porsche, that's moving its body around before fixing itself up again. "Oh, yo nah, nah, nah, nah," Noah says, visibly terrified.

"Looks like it's his first rodeo" Denny announces, smirking at Sideswipe.<br />
Bumblebee chuckles at Denny's humour.

The Porsche then speeds off and merges in front of another vehicle, a police car chasing him from behind. the radio then goes static, Optimus's voice speaks. "Come in, come in! Can you hear me? Mirage!". Noah looks at the radio confused, "What?". Mirage then makes four copies of himself and Noah. Noah, visibly confused looks to the copy on his right. Who turns around and puts the middle finger up at the police car. Looking to the left, his other copy smiles at him and puts his hand on the steering wheel.

"That's so awesome!" Russel exclaims, jumping out of his seat. He notices what he did and sits down embarrassed. Ratchet chuckles at him, "Don't be embarrassed, if anyone should be, it's Bee over here". Ratchet then points his finger to Bee who has his servos resting under his helm, kicking his legs back and forth with his door wings doing the occasional twitch in excitement at the holograms. Not even caring about what's going on behind him.

"Mirage?" Noah questions himself before the two copies behind him swap spots and swerve. The cop getting frustrated starts to floor it after the middle car, which then disappears, causing him to crash. Noah looks behind him at the sound and chooses not to look at anyone, panting, he focuses on his surroundings. Mirage appears around a corner, driving into an alleyway, and flooring it. "Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo, slow down! Slow down!" Noah yells, scared to crash.

"Not even Russel was this scared" Sideswipe laughs. Strongarm glares at him as if telling him to shut up. Sideswipe quietens down and coughs, facing the screen.

Mirage drives into a warehouse, skidding to his side, and kicking out Noah who rolls on the floor. Mirage then transforms, stretching his arms out. "Wooo-hoo-hoo! That felt good! Gets the oil pumping, you know? Damn! I've been cooped up forever, dude. I can't tell you how old it gets. "Mirage, stay hidden! Mirage, don't draw any attention to yourself! Mirage, Big is just a movie! You'll never be a real boy!" Mirage walks around a pillar wall and stops to look at Noah. "But that was fun, man. You're fun, dude." he admits. Mirage then walks towards him and bends down, trying to get to his level. "Oh, right. This is probably a lot for you, huh?". Noah then gets up and grabs a pipe, ready to attack. "Back up!" he threatens. "Hey, hey, whoa whoa whoa, what's with the aggression? I thought after the car chase we were boys! What are you, gonna hit me?" Mirage puts his servos in the air, surrendering and walking backwards. His body movement tells anyone how's he feeling.

"He's a like a worse Sideswipe" Strongarm admits. "Yea-wait HEY!" sideswipe agrees but understands what we said. They start to hit each other, causing everyone to watch. Bumblebee sighs and walks over to them, grabbing their necks and smashing both their helms together. "Both of you need to behave, or you're doing nightly patrols for 1 month, TOGETHER" Bumblebee scolds. Both Sideswipe and Strongarm nod their helms, once Bumblebee walks off they both rub their helm and grumble. Looking at Bee, Bumblebee sighs. "Don't think you wanna deal with that every day, do you?" he questions sarcastically. Bee shakes his helm no, obviously scared for the future.

"Maybe". Noah admits. Mirage activates his canon and aims at Noah. "It's like that?" he threatens. The two stare each other down for 10 seconds, not one moving or backing down. "Hmm, tough guy, I like it" Mirage then deactivates his canon. "I like it ALOT". he admits. "What are you?" Noah pants, questioning Mirage. "Some sort of possessed car or something," Noah says, trying to guess what mirage is. "Nah, that's not real". Mirage chuckles at the sad attempt. "I'm an alien!" he says excitedly, pointing to himself. "Like, like ET?" Noah questions. "E.T.? The little ugly guy in the basket?" mirage offendedly says. He points to his face. "Look at this face! The name's Mirage!" by the end of his sentence, he puts his servos out for a fist bump. However, Noah doesn't give him one, making them both awkward. "C'mon! Gimme a little-- Gimme a little-- Gimme a little! Gimme a little tap... Gimme a little tap." Mirage urges Noah. Moving a little closer. Finally, Noah fist-bumps him back. "There ya go, now we're friends!" he cheers. He then hears a car and motorbike engine roaring distantly. "Ah, great, the gang's here..." he says disappointed.

"This human seems to be very brave to hold his own against a cybertronian" Optimus mumbles. Bumblebee shakes his helm and smiles a little at the friendly dynamic Mirage and Noah have.