(SPOILERS) Bumblebee is alive again

Seeing everyone sad, melania leans into the mic. " okay I will admit I should've gave a better warning but I can play something to make you guys happy again." Russel looks at the speakers and nods. The screen turns on.

The screen shows a World War Two cargo plane flying in the air, propellor making loud noises. The screen turns black, inside the plane the loading door slowly opens, letting light in. A silhouette is shown standing there, it reveals to be Bumblebee. Bumblebee then unfolds his door wings and looks around ,ready to jump. He looks determined before running and jumping out of the plane, activating his battle mask.

Everyone in the room starts to cheer. "H-how did he come back online?!" Ratchet questions. Optimus puts a servo on his shoulder and looks at him. "I do not know old friend... but either way, he's alive and well" Optimus smiles.

After Bumblebee activates his battle mask, he transforms his canons and start to shoot the freezers and drones. Bumblebee shoots bots off of Optimus, cause him to look at his comeback in awe. "Bee!" Optimus yells speechless. Nightbird looks at bumblebee and takes off flying towards him. "You again? You should have stayed dead!" She screams at him. Scourge fires at Bumblebee, but he uses Nightbird as a shield. He rips off Nightbird's wing and stabs it into her chassis, causing her to explode. The screen shows the ground while parts of nightbird fall into the dirt. Bumblebee then lands on his pedes and looks off screen. "I have come here to kick ass" a male voice on Bumblebee's radio says before the screen goes black.

Everyone starts to smile at the now black screen, happy that Bumblebee is alive again. "I gonna let the fact that Bumblebee cusses in this universe go" Ratchet mumbles to Bulkhead who in turn nods. Grimlock looks at the Bumblebee's and grabs them both, squishing them in a hug. Bee looks at Bumblebee and beeps in confusion and slight pain. "You get used to it after a while" Bumblebee explains.