Bumblebee with red eyes (scary baby)

(Some of the chapters will start to be either short of long sorry)

"Alright, this next video will be a bit shocking to you all, but after this one you will start to see more of the future." Melania explains. "Yeah alright let's just get this over with" Arcee mumbles.

The screen turns on, it shows Bumblebee laying on the ground looking worried, fire everywhere. "Bee! Run!" Charlie yells while trying to out of being restrained by agent burns. "Let go of me" Charlie groans. "You need to get away from that thing" agent burns says walking Charlie away from Bumblebee. "Take it down!" Agent burns yells. "No stop!" Charlie yells before bumblebee is shot with a harpoon, followed by two other ones connected to cars.

"What the frag?!" Ratchet yells. Optimus only looks at the screen, disappointed in the human government. "How can they do that to someone who isn't even hurting them!?" Russel cry's out.

"Contain it, dismantle it. Strip it down to parts" agent burns yells before the cars start to reverse, bringing Bumblebee with them. "Leave him alone, you don't understand!" Charlie cried out. "Fight back Bee, Bee!" Charlie yells out to him while struggling. "Kid stop, it's a machine!" Agent burns tries to reason with her. "He's more human than you'll ever be!" Charlie elbows agent burns in the gut causing him to bend over. "That is enough!" He yells at charlie throwing her. Bumblebee sees and gets worried.

"Dang, kids got some guts to hit the government" Bulkhead says. "Don't mind that! They're gonna destroy bumblebee!"  Sideswipe says worried.

Then Bumblebee's arm lifts in the arm and grabs onto the ground, stoping the cars from grabbing him. He looks at agent burns angry and activates his battle mask. His point of view shows warnings that says 'memory restoring' and he starts to scan charlie and agent burns. He then starts to get up, looking down at agent burns. His optics then turns red.

Optimus looks at the screen in shock. Bumblebee with red optics? That can't be true. Everyone starts to freak out. "HOLY SLAG" Bumblebee mutters before getting a disappointing look from ratchet and Strongarm for using such language.

"Oh shit" agents burns mutters before getting hit by bumblebee, flying to into crates. Bumblebee then activates his blade and cuts the restraints. He then looks at Charlie, she gives him a scared face but he's too blinded with rage. "Open fire!" A man says in the distance before Bumblebee is rained down with bullets not even affecting him.

"What is he gonna do next?" Grimlock asks himself.

Bumblebee then transforms his servo into a blaster and starts to blast the cars and humans. "Fall back! Take cover!" Agent burns screams to his men. Charlie is seen covering her ears while bumblebee keeps shooting. She comes out of hiding, barely dodging some debris and walks up to him. "Bee! Bee!" She screams. Bumblebee turns to look at her, optics full of murder. "Bee stop!" She says desperately. She puts her hands up surrendering. Bee stops shooting people and looks at her. He turns off his battle helmet and blinks. His blue optics coming back. He bends on one knee and lets charlie hold one of his digits. Feeling guilty of what he's done. Charlie takes a breath. "You remember, don't you?" She says before the screen turns black.

The Autobots and humans look at the screen in shock. Could their Bee do that if he really wanted to? They wanted to ask but thought against it. "I understand there's some tension however we will proceed a little further into the future of Bayverse Bumblebee and maybe bayverse team prime.