Bumblebee meets Charlie (omg they are besties)

The air is thick with tension, no one dare to move after seeing such a traumatic experience. "Alright, how about I show some wholesome stuff to make you all feel better?" Melania sighs, talking over the speakers. "That..will be very much appreciated ,thank you" Optimus speaks for everyone. Strongarm only glares at the speakers. "Okay well I'm gonna show you guys bumblebee meeting his first nice human, and remember that in the end of the last clip. Bumblebee lost his memories so he won't exactly act the same, think of him being a sparkling again" melania explains. Sideswipe smirks. "Bumblebee acting like a sparkling? This will be good" sideswipe says before being hit upside his helm by a glaring Strongarm. The screen then turns to black.

A female teenage human is seen closing a garage door before the scene changes to to her walking around a yellow volts wagon beetle.

Sideswipe snorts. "That's one hell of a disguise bumblebee" he says nudging an annoyed bumblebee. "I think the car looks amazing!" Denny exclaims. "Dad you think any old car looks good, even the ones that don't work" Russel sighs. Optimus smiles at the clay's bickering before looking back at the screen.

"It's was amazing" she whispers in breathlessness. But sees a part fall from under the car.

Sideswipe laughs, but gets hit in the helm by Strongarm. Ratchet only snickers at this Bumblebee's 'stealth'.

The girl leans over and walks over to it crouching on the floor to look at it, she grabs a creeper trolley and use it a torch to try see under the car but failing to do so. She lays on the trolley and goes underneath. She flashes her light under the car going past Bumblebee's face before stoping and going back to it.

"Looks like she found out" bulkhead says looking over at the rest of the Autobots. "Why do humans have to be so naturally curious" ratchet mumbles shaking his helm.

Charlie flashes her light at bumblebee, a look of confusion on her face before Bumblebee's optics turns on. Charlie gasp's in fear and stays still, seeing Bumblebee transforming on top of her. She crawls away in fear of the giant robot and notices that he isn't moving.

"Why isn't he moving? It's obvious that she knows about him" Arcee questions. Sideswipe is obviously trying to stop himself from laughing at the motionless bumblebee before he lets out a girly scream when Bumblebee moves. Making everyone chuckle

Charlie is seen running away, but the screen changes to Bumblebee also running away before walking into a kite. Charlie opens the door and tries to hide behind it but notices Bumblebee walking around effortlessly trying to get the kite off him. He's seen hopping around on one pede before just catching himself before falling forward.

Everyone starts to burst out laughing while the Bumblebee's sit there embarrassed for their counterpart. Russel is gushing over the fact that a bumblebee could act like this. "Melania wasn't lying when she said that he will act like a sparkling" Ratchet chuckles.

Bumblebee is then seen sitting in a corner with his legs up to his chassis trying to hide. Charlie closes the door before it opens again when her mum opens the door. "Charlie what was that noise?" Her mum says. "Nothing! Mum you should go back to bed! Everything is fine" Charlie says hurriedly, trying to keep her mum out of the garage. "What the hell is that!" Her mum says in shock. "Um..it's" Charlie tried to think of an excuse. "What is that car doing in our garage?" Charlie's mum says, the screen showing Bumblebee as a car.

"Wow, that was some smooth transforming there" bulkhead says. "Indeed it was" Optimus says with a twinge of proudness.

"Car?" Charlie says questionably before looking behind her. "Oh, that car?" Charlie says trying not to be suspicious. "It's my car" she tries to reason with her. "Uncle Hank gave it to me" she says with a matter of fact tone. "It runs, yeah" Charlie try's to explain. "Those aren't safe. I wish you would've told me before you brought it home" she scolds Charlie. "Okay, sorry um" Charlie says trying to finish the conversation. "I'm in the middle of some stuff" Charlie says trying to get her mum out of the garage. "Okay, I'll get out of your hair. But.. tell me things sometimes, I'm your mother" she says to Charlie worriedly. Charlie only says yes repeatedly. "Goodnight" Charlie says. "It really runs?" Her mum says to be sure. "Yeah it really, really runs" Charlie says before closing the door looking at Bumblebee.

"Nice save there human" Strongarm whispers. She looks at Bumblebee and sees that he's in a trance looking at the screen.

"You still there?" Charlie asks putting her hand on Bumblebee's headlight but hears metal groaning and sees the headlight falling off. "Okay, a little jumpy I'm sorry" Charlie apologises before putting her torch away and grabbing the car part, putting it back it place. Before tightening it on, Bumblebee transforms. Bumblebee looks at her and slowly start to back away in fear, sitting in a corner he tries to cover his face with his arm. Charlie swallows and slowly stands up. "Hi" she whispers, Bumblebee moves a little. She takes two steps forward slowly with her wrench in her hand but stops when Bumblebee chirps at her.

Nearly everyone in the theatre coo's at the screen seeing Bumblebee on screen talking like a sparkling. Both Bumblebee try to shrink in on themselves, clearly embarrassed.

Bumblebee hides again, resulting in charlie crouching down again. "What are you?" She asked curiously. "Do you speak?" She says aw.Bumblebee tries to speak but all that comes out is static. He then looks over and sees a wrench in Charlie's hand. He stands up tries to get further away in the corner. Charlie quickly puts the wrench in her pocket and shows both hands in a surrendering way. "I won't hurt you" Charlie says, in a promising voice. Bumblebee only chirps in response. He looks at Charlie's hands and starts to get closer.

"Wait what is he doing?" Arcee questions, looking at Bulkhead who in returns gives a shrug.

Bumblebee then closes his optics and puts his face in her hands. Charlie lets out a shaky exhale of relief. "Can you understand me?" Charlie questions. Bumblebee nods in response.

Everyone looks at the screen in shock. Grimlock looks over at Bumblebee. "Bumblebee can yo-". "No" Bumblebee responds to Grimlock's question quickly.

Bumblebee keeps his face in her hands. "What are you?" Charlie questions, Bumblebee only looks down in sadness. "Where did you come from?" Charlie questions again, this only makes Bumblebee move away. "Okay, that's okay" Charlie responds to his sadness, feeling guilty. Bumblebee then points to her chest with one of his digits. "You like my shirt?" Charlie asks. Bumblebee gives her a 'really?' Look.

Strongarm chuckles a bit aswell as some of the Autobots. "This is a pretty cute interaction" Denny says.

"You a metal fan?" She try's again. Bumblebee only shakes his head and points to her chest again. Charlie then starts to understand. "Oh um, me? Who am I?" She questions. Bumblebee gives her an excited facial expression. "Oh I'm...charlie..charlie Watson, I'm 18 today. Actually it's my birthday today" charlie introduces herself. "What's your name?" Charlie questions. Bumblebee only shakes his head. "You don't know? or you don't have a name?" Charlie asks him. Bumblebee only shrinks in on himself, his antennas flat on his helm. He starts to make buzzing sounds. "You sound like a little Bumblebee" Charlie says. Bumblebee only glances at her. "I'm gonna call you that from now on" Charlie says smiling a bit. "Bumblebee" Charlie confidently says, this causes Bumblebee's antennas to rise up and he looks at her excitedly. "Matches your outfit too" she says fondly. Before the screen turns black.

"So the Bumblebee in that universe wasn't always called bumblebee huh?" Ratchet questions himself. Bumblebee smiles at the now blank screen. "So what did you guys think of that?" Melania pipes up. "I'd say that it definitely helped raising our moods up after the first clip" Optimus says.