Optimus meets Quintessa

"Hello everyone!" Melania greets. Some of the Autobots greet her back. "Today this video will be focused on optimus prime and an enemy". She explains. Both bumblebee's get excited about knowing it's about optimus. "What's the name of this 'enemy'?" Optimus questions, raising an optic ridge. "Her name is Quintessa". Melania explains.

The screen starts and it shows a destroyed Cybertron.

"That's their Cybertron?!" Some of the Autobots exclaim in surprise. Ratchet looks at the screen with sympathy.

A flaming object crashes down. Smoke starts to disappear and reveals optimus on one knee with his sword helping him keep upright.

"He looks very different from the last clip we saw him in". Arcee notices.
"You mean the fact that he has massive man-titties?" Sideswipe snorts, getting slapped in the back of his helm by Bumblebee.

Optimus grunts and gets up, looking around at the place he called home. "My world, what, has happened to my world?" He cries out. A feminine robotic voice calls out to him. "Your world is dying". Optimus follows the voice into a ship. Quintessa stands there. "I've been waiting for you optimus". Quintessa states, full of unnoticeable evil. "Come meet your maker". She says. "You, are my creator?". Optimus questions.

"Creator?" Ratchet mumbles. "She doesn't sound too friendly. Even for her rank". Strongarm admits her worries.

The screen turns to a cybertronian femme. Her hair wires move around. She opens her optics. "I am Quintessa, the Prime of Life." She states. Optimus comes into view behind her, growling in anger. "What have you done to my home?!" He yells, reaching for his sword on his back. Quintessa shoots the sword out of his servos and restrains him with chains. "I will kill you!" He growls in frustration. Quintessa growls and shoots him, causing him to fall to his knees. "You dare to strike your god?" She berates him. Her knights come into view behind optimus.

"This doesn't look good". Bulkhead mumbles. Bee only beeps in worry at the state of this universe's optimus.

"Your war doomed Cybertron". She growls out. One of the knights kicks Optimus's back struts, causing him to fall lower. "Megatron started the war". He defends himself. He looks at the knight behind him, who grabs his helm and forces him to face Quintessa's angry expression. She grabs his chin, forcing him to look into her eyes. "You destroyed your world, you fool". She slaps his left face plate, causing it to lose colour and burn. "My perfect creation, you're going to fix it, or the race of transformers dies forever." She manipulates. Optimus's left side is now red. She looks at optimus with a purple tinge in her optics, smirking. "I made you, you are mine to command". She grazes her servo on his right face plate affectionately.

"She's manipulating him?!" Bumblebee exclaims in fear. Optimus puts a servo on Bumblebee's shoulder plate and looks at him sympathetically. "I'm sure everything will turn out okay in the end". Optimus comforts bumblebee.

The screen changes to a different location on Cybertron. Earth is closer than before. It then shows optimus standing up with both arms restrained, electricity shocking him every couple of seconds.

"She torturing him..." Arcee looks at the screen sadly. Grimlock starts to fidget but stops when Russel puts his hand comfortingly on his leg.

"Optimus, it is time you knew the truth, the place you call Earth. Has another name.... Unicron." She explains. The screen shows Optimus's optics, with a small purple tinge. "Earth? Unicron?" He questions, not understanding. "Cybertron ancient enemy," he says. "Yes, you are going to kill him, with my staff, we will drain the very life from Unicron." She explains. The screen turns back to optimus, who activates his battle mask. "Earth, will die". She commands. Optimus agrees.

"He's agreeing?! He might be under control". Strongarm exclaims.

"And your world will be reborn.... Nemesis Prime". The second she finishes her sentence. Optimus's optics turn purple, indicating that she is in full control of him.

"This is bad, this is bad!" Arcee admits worried. Bee gives a few worried clicks and beeps. "Alright everyone the next clip will show you how he stops being under control. But he has to fight someone very dear to him". Melania explains, giving hints on the next clip. While everyone looks confused. Sideswipe notices who it might be.

"Bumblebee?....."