-Part One: Fourth Yeah-

BEFORE WE BEGIN!

BEFORE WE BEGIN!

This fic is a complete rewrite of the Harry Potter series starting at the Fourth book. In total, the word count is probably going to be at least 250k words, (most likely more.)

Here are the tropes that'll be used:
Enemies to Lovers, Forbidden Romance, Tooth-Rotting Fluff, Angst so Terrible that You WILL Have a Mental Breakdown, and Hurt/Comfort.

Not sure if I'll have smut or not (just in general; there must definitely not be in Fourth Year. . . They're 14, lmao) ...vote yes or no if it matters to you and I'll go off of what the people want, lol.

There will be NO WEASLEY BASHING (except for maybe Percy.)
But there WILL be DUMBLEDORE BASHING.

HOWEVER,
There are a lot of dark things that happen in this and I do not suggest you read it if you are triggered easily.

With that being said if you don't want very many spoilers but you'd like a heads-up out of things that may happen, you don't have to read the description of each trigger.

Without further ado, here is the list of trigger warnings for the Fourth Year:

POOR MENTAL HEALTH: This includes anxiety, depression, panic attacks, PTSD, and disordered eating. It is a constant theme throughout the whole fic and it'll get worse before it gets better. Because poor mental health is such a prevalent theme, I will not put trigger warnings for every instance, but I will when it gets especially bad.

VERBAL ABUSE: Both Harry and Draco go through extreme abuse at the hands of their parental guardians (the Dursleys / Lucius Malfoy.) But the verbal abuse is up there with being the worst. The Dursleys constantly degrade Harry, but for Draco, the verbal abuse mainly comes in the form of threats (ex. "If you don't get top of the class in potions, then I'm gonna cast ____ on your mother.) He also has to watch house elves get tortured and/or killed in front of him. There will be trigger warnings for graphic scenes, but not for references to the abuse.

-PHYSICAL ABUSE: The Physical abuse is just as bad as verbal abuse. Both Harry and Draco experience this, as well. Harry in the form of beatings and things like getting his hand put in a waffle iron while it is on. This is really bad, so please be aware that your mental health comes first. There will be trigger warnings for graphic scenes, but not for references to the abuse.

-SPOUSAL ABUSE, [not in the main ship, Drarry] : It is strongly alluded to that Lucius Malfoy abuses his wife, Narcissa. There will be trigger warnings for graphic scenes, but not for references to the abuse.

SEXUAL ASSULT: There will be trigger warnings for graphic scenes, but not for references to them. Any scene involving this won't be too detailed because this is especially triggering for me.

BULLYING: It is established early on that Draco is a bully --- especially to Harry. It includes things like cruel words all the way to locking him in a broom cupboard to watch him shrivel up. He does get better and eventually is one of the people standing up for him when other people a bullying him. There will be trigger warnings for graphic scenes, but not for references to the bullying.

CHARACTER DEATH: PEOPLE WILL DIE. IT IS WAR.

GAY: OOOOOOh, spooky.

With that being said if the story gets too triggering for you, please tap out!

Love you all,

Stay safe and happy reading!