27) THE DREAM!

He can see the blush on Harry's face as he is backed closer to the wall of the Room of Requirement, his mouth open in an 'o' shape. Something about seeing him there, in that position, makes Draco's spine tingle,
"You know, as hot as it was being shoved against the wall, I think I'd prefer it the other way around, this time."

The room is dimly lit but he can still see the way Harry's face lights up with need as he bites his lip, staring up at Draco with his eyes blown wide, "Yeah?"

"Yeah," he breathes, hand running through the other's hair. He has to hold back a smile when he sees the dazed look on Harry's face. God, he's so perfect, shifting closer to him, making their knees brush together, "Would you like that?"

Harry's face grows even redder, their breath a bit uneven now, "Push me."

Draco shifts his weight onto his other foot, moving so close to him that he can feel the press of Harry's glasses against his face. He places his hands on the other boy's sides, caging him in so that he's even closer to the wall, "do you want to kiss me, Harry?"

"Yes," he whispers, "kiss me."

Draco has to swallow down the urge to tackle him right then and there. He leans in closer, lips nearly touching, but he still doesn't make a move to kiss him, "you want it?"

"Yeah."

"Beg."

"What?"

"You heard me," he says, "beg."

"Why should I be the one to beg?" Harry asks, leaning into Draco's touch of his hair, "It seems to me that you don't have the balls to kiss me. What? Are you scared, Malfoy? "

"You wish." 

And just like that, they're kissing. Harry's lips are so unbelievably soft, brushing up against his own. The feeling is beyond anything that he could ever dream of.

But just as the thought occurs, Draco wakes up to the feeling of someone grasping his shoulder, shaking it with such aggression that there is no doubt in his mind that something horrible must have happened.

"Draco—Draco Malfoy!"  It's Blaise's voice speaking, his grip on his shoulder only getting harsher, "Draco, wake up! Potter's in trouble!"

"Harry? What's happened to Harry?"

"I-I don't know. . . Pansy. . . She said he. . . She said that he got hurt . . . Maybe he had a nightmare. . ."

"Blaise, what's going on?"

"She was doing her prefect rounds," he says shakily, "and she saw him. He and Weasley and McGonagall. They're going to Dumbledore's office."

"What's happened to him?" Draco repeats.

"I don't. . . I don't know," he says solemnly, "but by the look on her face, it must have been bad. Pansy looked like she was gonna throw up. . ."

"She always looks like she's gonna throw up."

He makes contact with Pansy, who looks to have been waiting for them, the second he leaves their dormitory. "What took you so long?"

"He was dreaming of Potter," says Blaise smugly, "I could tell by the way that he kept humping the—"

"Shut up," he says coldly, "what going on with Harry? Is he okay?"

"He had a. . . fit," she says, making her way out of the common room and into the corridors, "I'll bet you he's already with Dumbledore."

"I don't trust him," says Draco.

Blaise snorts, "You don't trust anybody."

"This is different."