41) SKULLS AND SNAKES!

This is a shorter chapter. Sorry :/
Trigger Warnings: Mentions of the following: Rape, Death, and Torture, as well as explicit Suicidal Thoughts, (mild.)

Draco has never been so exhausted, never been in so much agony. His mind is painted with the images of what happened with Greyback. How the beast ripped away all of his clothing, all of his dignity, and stared down at him as though he was a piece of meat. And then...

He can't even let himself think the word, let alone say it out loud, it is so disgusting. Luckily, he passed out from the pain after only a few minutes.

His brain has sort of blacked it out for the most part. Here and there he'd get flashes of it but the biggest thing that jogs his memory is looking at his body.

He'd broken several bones in his arms from every time Greyback would slam them down on the cement with every thrust. His nose, both legs, and a few ribs also got snapped. Not to mention the cracked skull. . .but the worst part about it all is the bite marks trailing down his neck and to his thighs. He looks as though the beast tried to eat him alive. Marked.

Draco had never thought that sex would feel so painful and invasive. Whenever he'd pictured it with Harry, even some of his less-than-vanilla thoughts, he'd always thought that there would be love and pleasure involved... Not dread and pure pain.

It wasn't sex, he reminds himself, it was. . .He won't let his mind finish the rest of his thought out of fear that it would make it real in his head.

However, when Draco woke up next, it was to the feeling of being watched. He was no longer laying on the cold dungeon floor as Greyback. . . as he. . . Don't think about it.

The feeling of being looked over was so intense that it made his aching body startle awake even though he wasn't supposed to wake up for another month.

It has been over nine days since what happened in the Department of Mysteries.

One of the healers looking over the manor, a dingy woman who very clearly didn't approve of what the Death Eaters were doing but also didn't care enough to turn them in because of the drewl-worthy sum that Lucious had been paying her, was looking at him as though he was filth gathered under the toenails.

Draco doesn't remember much of what she looked like other than her plump figure, mousy hair, mean eyes, and an abnormally large nose that scrunched up at the sight of his eyelids fluttering. She rang a bell that must have been charmed to alert his mother because she came racing in within a few seconds.

"What's going on, Ginart? Has he stopped breathing again?" she asked in a panic, her face a pale white.

"The basterd woke up," she said simply, walking over to the bed that he was laying on and sending a light smack to his face just to show her disrespect.

"He's. . . He's. . . Oh, Draco, my boy," she gushed with a small sob, rushing over to him as she wiped away some of her tears and kissed where the nurse struck him. She then turned to her and snarled out, "Don't you dare touch my son."

"I don't 'ave to do shit for ya', Malfoy. Ya' may pay me but yer not the one in control," she said indignantly, "One more order from ya' an' I'll tell the Ministry about this hideout of yers."

As much as Draco would have liked for her to just give them away to the Ministry, for he was sure that Azkaban would be better than this Hell, he knew that Voldemort would find a way to kill them for it. If he were there, he'd more than likely have already murdered the healer for saying such things to him, or any of the Death Eaters for that matter.

"I'm not asking much of you," she said to Ginart, "I only want you to treat my son and me with the respect that you would for any other patient."

"Ya' don't deserve it," she said coldly, "yer all Death Eaters."