33) HARRY'S WORST MEMORY!

TW: for gayness (there are thoughts of intimacy but nothing explicit) Panic Attacks, and, sadly, sexual assault flashbacks.

Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to avoid mentions of SA, because it is throughout this chapter.
However, I would recommend that you read this chapter because it is very important to the plot. There are no explicit scenes and this is mainly because I can't handle writing that because it is a tough subject for me. There is a flashback to it, but that doesn't have the act in it. There's a lot of Hurt/Comfort in this chapter and for those who have gone through SA, it might be very bittersweet for you to read. I know that, from at least my experience, it is kind of hard to read but yet, weirdly comforting at the same time. A big part might be because with the hurt/comfort you are especially reminded of the care/lack of care that was given to you after this terrible experience.
Love you all,
❤️/Author.

They aren't just kissing. Most of the time, Harry and Draco would only let a small slip of the tongue into the other person's mouth before taking it back out. Sure, they've made out before, but not quite like this. Not in a way that makes him think it could lead to more.

Ever since Draco began to have suspicions that Harry had been assaulted, he's tried to be very cautious when it comes to how intimately he's thought about the boy. Yes, he's thought about doing a bit more than just kissing him, but it hasn't gone further than taking off a shirt-and that was in his dreams; he hasn't seen Harry shirtless other than the times he's had to heal him and during the Second Task.

But despite how careful Draco has been to hide just how much he wants him, his hormones had other plans when Harry pulled him onto his lap the moment he entered the Room of Requirements for their Occlemancy Lessons. He had been determined not to let the temptation get to him, especially when they should be doing something so important, but the moment that Harry had pulled him on top of him, something inside of Draco set on fire.

Eventually, they stop kissing after he bites the other boy's lip gently and he lets out a soft breath, starting up at Draco. His shirt has lifted slightly on his hips and it takes all of his willpower not to stare too intently at the beautiful boy in front of him.

His mind, for whatever reason, goes to the bets that Pansy and Blaise made about his first time. He's sure that they were just making them get on his nerves, but still, he wonders if they would be able to tell if they were to do anything beyond making out.

Harry's back arches from underneath him, his shirt lifting even more and exposing his rib cage. He's dressed pretty modestly: soft grey sweatpants and a sweater that practically swallows him whole. After a moment, though, he seems to realize that he's a bit exposed and he hastily pulls his shirt back down over his stomach with a glorious blush on his cute face, "Sorry."

Draco has to swallow a groan; just seeing Harry like that does things to him that he can't explain, "It's alright-I quite enjoyed the show, if I'm being honest."

"Shut up!" Says Harry, his adorably flushed face turning even redder as Draco adjusts their position so that his knees sandwich the boy's hips. Luckily, Harry's body isn't touching his crotch. . . or it wasn't until the boy leans up slightly and something hard brushes against his stomach, his face paling a bit as he squeaks out a quiet, "Oh."

Instantly, Draco moves away from him and lets out an awkward sort of laugh as his stomach turns a bit, though he can't tell if it's in a good or bad way, "Er- I'm Sorry."

"It's okay," Says Harry quickly, though he can't help but notice that a bit of fear has pooled in his eyes, "I just wasn't expecting that."

Draco reluctantly moves closer to him, running a hand through his hair in a calming gesture, and asks, "Are you okay?"