3. Rescue mission

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

"Where am I? ......... Oh, right! We traveled back in time."

A boy with black hair had just woken up from his sleep. If you took a closer look, you could see a few white areas on his body. That boy was no other than our beloved Captain of Heart Pirate, Trafalgar D. Water Law.

Law looked at his hands, then his body. After a few minutes, he concluded that he had traveled back to his 13-year-old body. Law tried to create a room with his devil fruit power, but nothing happened. Law was shocked, but then he realized if he didn't have his power, then Cora-san was still alive. He could see his adopted father again. He could save him this time. But Law didn't know if his Haki was strong like last time or not. Suddenly, his door was opened and a tall man appeared with blond hair and weird make-up. He was Donquixote Rosinante, also known as Corazon.

Law couldn't hold back his tears, this made Corazon suprised to see Law tearing up. Law was always a cold kid, but he had started to warm up to him recently. But Law teared up because the kid seeing him was something he didn't expect. Corazon was panicking.

"L-Law?!?!?! What's happened?!?!?!? Are you hurt anywhere?!?!?!? Why are you crying?!?!?"

It took a few minutes for Law to realize that there were tears running down his cheeks. But then Corazon did something that Law didn't expect. The taller male embraced Law with his two big arms. It was warm and he loved the hug, then Corazon spoke again with a softer voice.

"Ne, Law. I promise you, I will find a way to cure you, no matter what it takes. I want you to live and have a better life. You're still young, you can choose your own path even if you decide to become a pirate. I still support you. I'll be here for you. So don't be afraid. I got you, Law"

Hearing those words somehow had helped Law erase his pressure and depression. He was left alone with the others survivals. He was so desperate, but he needed to stay strong for Luffy. He couldn't let himself down easily, he needed to protect his broken little brother. But now he could cry all he wanted in his father's arms and didn't need to worry about anything.
.
.
.
.
.
-Dawn island-

"So you're leaving for real this time?"

Luffy asked Shanks as they both stood in front of the Red Force. A few days had passed after Luffy told them everything. Luffy had discovered that he also had all his gear techniques, including gear 5, but he couldn't control them as freely as he used to. Shanks had offered to help him with that, so they sometimes trained in the forest. And now he could control his gear 2 and gear 3 freely and didn't need to worry about the side effects.

"Yes, and Luffy, I've been thinking lately. If you deserved the strawhat like last time, you probably still deserve it now. But remember to return it to me when you can re-achieve your dream without any regret, 'kay?"

He had gone through all this, but Luffy couldn't help himself to cry like last time. He then declared his dream with the man in front of him