43. Luffy's execution

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

It probably had been an hour passed since his departure with Zoro and Nami. Even though, the last time Luffy checked he wasn't Zoro, somehow he still ended up being lost as in front of him was the same busy street, no matter which way he went. The captain soon felt frustrated as he was ruffling his head to turn it into a crow's nest. Luffy then decided to beg his brother for help.

"Loki~ help" Luffy whined.

'Stop whining, Lu. I've never been to this town before, so how can I help you then' Loki said

Realizing his brother was right, Luffy gave off a hopeless sigh, thinking no one could help him. Fortunately, Luffy caught a small sight of a certain white-haired Marine, who had the love of chasing him around the Grand Line. So the captain wasted no time, he started to speed up to catch up with the Navy. Just as Luffy reached the port of Loguetown, he saw Smoker had just captured a few pirates, who were tied up with a rope. How notalgic! Both of them also met like this in the last timeline.

"Why are you here, kid?!" Smoker said once he spotted Luffy staring at him.

"I'm kind of lost. Could you show me where the execution platform is?" Luffy asked while scratching his cheek.

"Exclusion platform?...... Why do you want to go there?" Smoker asked.

"I want to see what Roger saw before he was executed", Luffy said, while lowering his hat down with one hand, leaving only one eye visible.

"........ Just.....follow the smoke trade, then you'll reach the location". Smoker said while his eyes were closed.

"Thank you!"

Luffy quickly followed the smoke as soon as he had given his thanks to the Navy captain. Completely missing the scene in which another Marine gave Smoker a few posters that contained their faces, the Marine was shocked to know his target was just right there, but he didn't do anything or, rather, he let him run away. The more he thought about it, the redder his face became, slowly filling himself with anger and embarrassment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sanji was seen to be walking around the town, searching for more food and ingredients to buy, a cigarette was in his mouth, both hands were busy with different heavy bags. However, he suddebly stopped when he spotted Usopp, who was taking a look at a small shop on the street. The sniper's hand was holding a chili powder.

'Is he trying to be a housewife?!' Sanji thought.

His face abruptly heated up at the thought of Usopp in an apron, trying to be a good wife who was waiting for him to come home. Somehow, Sanji found out that he couldn't control himself any longer as just that simple thought soon leading to even more erotic scenes, which I must forbid myself from describing.

'Stop being such a fool, Sanji! Stop thinking about Usopp-kun like that you sicko' Sanji shook his head to erase those images inside his minds.

"I wonder if these powders can be useful?!" Usopp asked himself while his hand was holding his chin in a thinking manner.