40. The fall of Arlong Park (2)

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

After Sanji had passed the sword to Zoro, he then turned back to his battle. Lighting his cigarette, throwing his tie and vest away, pulling his sleeves up and checking his shoes as he was approaching his opponent. Despite the amount of curses that were sent toward him by his opponent, Sanji didn't seem to care much.

"Are you done with your tantrum, baby man!" Sanji smirked.

Kuroobi once again got his mouth shut by the cook. But before the fishman could make his attack, Sanji had rushed to him and kicked his neck. That attack made Kuroobi fall down to the ground and spill some blood from his mouth, creating a few cracks on the concrete floor.

"Collieri" Sanji said coldly.

Looking at the fishman, who was trying to get up. A few veins popped in Sanji's head as he was letting the smoke out of his mouth.

"As the captain has already permitted us to do whatever we want. I'll enjoy this opportunity" Sanji said evilly, then put the cigarette in his mouth again.

"Why you....!" Kuroobi snarled.

Not even let Kuroobi finish his sentence, Sanji quickly raised his leg to the sky and launched another attack.

"Epaule! This is for Nami-san! How can you treat my lady so horribly you asshole!" Sanji said even more angrily.

Then another attack landed on the poor fishman.

"Coteletto!"

Then another

"Selle!"

And another

"Pol Trine!"

And another

"Gigot!"

Nami was feeling warm in her heart as she was watching her crewmates defending her, after she had just finished frying another bunch of fishes. But soon another group was launching toward her. For the name of Nika! How many were those?! Nami had started to lose her temper already. Kuroobi soon got up again. It seemed like those attacks weren't enough to knock him out.

"Why you.....BASTARD!" Kuroobi shouted.

But before Kuroobi could prepare his attack, Sanji suddenly vanished in thin air. The fishman was shocked. He kept looking around for his opponent. There was no sight of the blond inside the battlefield. Just as Kuroobi thought Sanji was scared and decided to run away, Sanji, who had jumped to the sky, abruptly landed a kick into Kuroobi's face, and made it go straight through the tall building.

"Mutton Shot!" Sanji said.

Zoro and Nami were grinning at Sanji's performance, while Hatchan was thinking about what monsters they had angered. However, Sanji hadn't finished his show yet. The cook then walked toward his vest to pull out a few tubes labeled Mustard, Wasabi and Pepper and something like a small black ball. Then he headed toward the poor fishman and dragged him out of the building.

"Let the fun begin shall we!" Sanji licked his lips.

Sanji then used his full force to crush Kuroobi's legs, making him scream. Then Sanji kicked Kuroobi down to the ground again, and sat on top of the fishman, preventing him from escaping. Kuroobi looked at Sanji like he was some kind of monster, while the cook was smiling at him sweetly, too sweetly. Soon the torture began with Sanji putting the Pepper near Kuroobi's eyes. As for Mustard and Wasabi, they were placed inside of Kuroobi's nose.