18. The brother's bond

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

It had been a few months since Garp trained all of his grandkids. Even though his training was hard, in the end, all of the kids' speed and strength had improved. Each of them all managed to either learn Soru or Geppo, while Luffy and Law had successfully learnt all the Rokushiki, since those two worked the hardest. Whenever Garp had to return to the marine Headquarter, Corazon would be the one watching them training, because the blond had also learnt those skills when he was still a marine.

Besides that, the Drowning squad could also finally take control of their devil fruits, thank to Rayleigh and Corazon. Ace and Sabo could both easily fight and light their pipes on fire, while Sabo could transform back and fore with ease and longer timer, but Sabo still needed to wear the seastone cuffs around his neck, two of his arms and legs in case he would lost control when he passed his time limit, which had happened in the past. Law could finally create a bigger room which surrounded half the island, and the room also stayed longer than before while Luffy could turn into his Gear 4, but it could only work for 10 minutes, which he needed to improve more.

"RUN"

"Nihahahahah......This is fun......."

"Less talking, more running!"

"CATCH THOSE LITTLE BRATS! DON'T LET THEM RUN AWAY"

Ace, Luffy and Sabo were running away from the people of the Ramen restaurant which they just ate without paying. Despite the busy street, the three kids dodged and ran through the people around them smoothly, maybe living in the jungle and fighting with dangerous animals was a good thing for them. But then a man suddenly shouted out Sabo's name, which got the kids to stop and looked at him suspiciously.

"Sabo? Wait, you're Sabo, right? So you still alive?"

"Sabo, did that guy just call you? Do you know him?" Ace asked.

"N-No, that guy must confuse me with someone else. Come on let's go, they almost caught up to us", Sabo said.

The three boys then continued running away, but later the three of them were stopped again at the sight of the older boy, whose hand was holding a long sword, Trafalgar Law. The teen was smirking at them, which gave the other three a chill feeling down their spines, then he spoke up.

"I assume you guys have forgotten about what Cora-san taught us."

The people who were chasing them also stopped when they heard what Law had said. They thought the older one was lecturing those three about their bad behavior, but their next move had made them speechless. Those three kids turned around and bowed at them while saying

"Thank you for the food!"

"Good! Now let's go". Law said

Suddenly a blue sphere appeared around the kids, all of them then vanished without any track being left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The four of them were on the cliff where they always trained with each other, or just stood there to see the ocean view and feel the strong wind. Just as they arrived, Luffy called out for Isora and started to pet him, while Ace looked bother because of something and Sabo was feeling uneasy. Law decided to go back to where his crewmates were lying after their sparring with him a few minutes ago. Suddenly, Luffy spoke up.