25. Klahadore

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

Inside a mansion which was located on top of a hill. There was a young girl, sitting on a white sheet bed near the open window, her hands holding a medical book. The girl's name was Kaya. Suddenly, Kaya heard something being thrown at the window, so she quickly opened it, and let the strong wind blow through her blond hair.

"Usopp-san" Kaya said happily.

"Yo, Kaya" Usopp greeted her

"What kind of adventures do you want to tell me this time?" Kaya smiled.

Usopp was sitting on the tree's branch, which was near Kaya's bedroom. Ever since Usopp met Kaya, he had been trying to keep her entertaining by telling her all kinds of stories he could make up. And as always, Kaya really enjoyed the stories, even though she knew they were lies. None of his adventures were real, but it made her happy otherwise. Except for this time, Usopp came wasn't just to tell her his stories, he had something to discuss with her.

"Kaya........Actually.....I am not here just to tell you my stories.............I want to discuss something with you" Usopp said.

"Usopp-san" Kaya said worryingly.

"I.........was.......invited on a pirate crew"

"That's good news, right? You have always wanted to be a pirate.......like your dad, haven't you?" Kaya said cheerfully while hiding her sadness.

"Yeah,........That's my dream, but........ What about my mom? I can't leave her there", Usopp said with a serious and worried tone.

"Don't worry too much, I'm sure the town will help you take care of Bachina-san" Kaya ensured him.

Usopp then looked at Kaya with a thankful look, and smiled at her, but Usopp seemed not to notice the blush on Kaya. Usopp then went back to what he normally did, telling Kaya his stories while the blond girl was listening passionately.

-Back to Luffy-

The three little kids had all calmed down, looking angrily at the demonic trio who were still laughing their asses off. After a while, Luffy decided to ask them where Usopp was going to. One of the kids, who introduced himself as Ninjin, replied

"Captain often goes to the mansion up on the hill to tell his stories to Kaya-san"

"Kaya-san has always been sick and isolated, so the Captain wants to give her some company" the other kid whose name was Piiman said.

This got Nami to feel sympathy for the girl. No one deserved to be isolated when they were sick. Besides, it might even cause her sickness to worsen. The girl was lucky to have Usopp by her side, and kept her company, even though Usopp's stories were all lies, but it was better than nothing. Suddenly, Luffy stood up and said

"Alright! Let's go"

"Where?" Nami asked

"To the mansion, of course."

"But, we're not allowed to go there" said the last kid, Tamanegi.

"Then how can Usopp go there?" Zoro asked.

"Actually, Captain gets there through a secret entrance."

"More reason why we should go there. Besides, we need a ship", Luffy pointed out.