8. The love cook and the liar sniper

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

It had been a few days, Zoro had never enjoyed his life as he was now. Shanks and his crew had always treated him like one of their own. Zoro had also accepted Shanks as his father, but he would never say that to the red hair. Sometimes Shanks also helped him train. Zoro knew that he had another sibling who was the crew's musician, but the boy who everyone on the ship kept calling Anchor was the one he felt the most curious about. If his guess was right, then this boy wasn't his other sibling, but someone who was very important to the crew. He wanted to meet that boy and wanted to know his strength. Maybe he could ask that boy to fight him. With that thought, Zoro kept training harder every day. Now they were very close to Syrup island, where they would pick up their nakamas.

"Land ho!"

Zoro quickly went to see who they needed to pick up. On the shore stood four figures, 2 strong men, a sick woman and a young boy. The long-nosed boy seemed scared of them because now that boy would live on a pirate ship, he had every right to be scared. The kid then stood in front of him and said

"Hi, my name's Usopp, I'm the captain of a pirate crew. I also have more than 8 thousand subordinates who are waiting for me to set sail." Say the long-nosed boy

"You're such a bad liar. How can you have lots of subordinates and no one has noticed that" Zoro said.

"Ah! I've been found out!" Usopp was shocked

Zoro then walked away to find a place to sleep. He didn't want to waste his time with someone he deemed to be not worthy for his time. Every time, Usopp tried to ask him to become his friend, Zoro just ignored him and walked away. The other was used to Zoro's antics. The first time Zoro was on the ship, he was cold like that too, and only spoke when it was necessary. But Usopp didn't know about it, he was sad whenever Zoro walked away. So Ben came and told him.

"Usopp! Don't be so sad about it, Zoro was just being himself when there was someone new on the ship. The first time Zoro was here, he also acted like that, so don't worry too much."

"So his name is Zoro?" Usopp asked while looking up at Ben, which made Ben suprised.

"He didn't tell you. Anyway, yes, his name is Roronoa Zoro and he is Shanks' adopted son. He'll also be your nakama in the future. If you want to know him, you need to earn his respect. Hope that'll help you."

"Wait, he is the Captain's son". Usopp was shocked by the news.

Zoro had always thought that Usopp was a weakling, but that thought was quickly dismissed. Later that day, Zoro saw Usopp was trained by his father. He was impressed by Usopp, who shot a far-range target with ease. Usopp was truly a nature-born sniper. That was something you can't deny. Even the crew were impressed by his talent. He shot right in the center of the flying target, which was an apple. Since that day, Zoro had learned to never judge a book by its cover. Since then, the two kids started to warm up to each other. Sometimes, the crew also caught the scene in which the two kids slept together. It was such a cute scene.

It had been a few days, the Red Hair Pirates were slowly running out of food. They had been looking for some island so they could go and stock up. Unfortunately, they were very close to Redline, so there would be a very rare island in sight, and they only knew the way to Loguetown, which is very far away. Suddenly, someone shouted