45. Welcome to Grand Line

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

Right after they had all introduced themselves to the others, Koala and Kuina said that they wanted to spend their night together, so the captain quickly offered them his room, while he would spend the night in the boy's dorm. It was a peaceful night for the crew and their guests, until Zoro and Sanji woke up at midnight just to see their captain wasn't in his hammock or in the room. The search didn't take long, as they immediately saw Luffy in his usual spot once they opened the door. The monster duo then had to drag the captain back to their room. They then forced him to sleep right after they had dried him.

Soon the morning came, but the sky still didn't seem promising, the rain still poured down heavily. Koala slowly woke up from her good sleep, and started to stretch her body. Noticing the weather outside, Koala then gave out a tired sigh.

"Seriously, how protective can Dragon-san be?" Koala said as she remembered whenever Dragon was nearby, the weather would expect either rain or a big storm.

The younger slowly turned to look at the sleeping figure right beside her, a small smile quickly spread across her face. Koala then slowly left the cozy bed as quiet as possible in order not to wake Kuina up. Carefully picking up her clothes, then headed to the bathroom to change.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Inside the kitchen was Sanji, who was happily doing his everyday job while humming a small tone. Despite not knowing what their guests would like to have in the early morning, Sanji decided to make both of them the same meal with Nami, which was some sandwiches and a juice from her tangerines. Zoro always stuck with some onigiris, a miso soup, and a bit of sake. The swordsman had tried to demand more, but Sanji quickly scolded that moss head as drinking sake in an early morning was already bad enough.

As for Luffy, the chef didn't want their captain to just enjoy only one boring meal, so he tried to make various dishes with different types of meat. Usopp would have the same meal with Sanji, which was a fish soup. The cook had realized that this was perfect to start a new day with a light meal. Besides, Usopp also very much loved fishes, so fish soup was the perfect option.

As he was cutting the carrot for the soup, Sanji suddenly heard the cricket sound of the wooden door being opened, and the sound of the rain outside. Then it all stopped once the person who had just walked in closed the door, giving the silent back to the room with a small sound of the rain in the background. The newcomer then slowly took off her raincoat, and slowly walked to the table and settled down.

"You always wake up this early?"

"Yeah, making Luffy's breakfast takes a lot of time. Therefore, I have to wake up sooner if I want to finish the meal when everyone is up" Sanji replied, while still cutting the carrots and slowly put them into the pot.