13. Meet Dragon

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Red Force- 

"Are we there yet?" asked Marco. 

"In a few hours, we'll arrive on the island" replied Shanks. 

"Before that, you need to help this man," Marco said, while pointing to the man with long white hair who kept walking around nervously. 

That man was known as Dark King Silver Rayleigh, the right-hand man of the Pirate King. Shanks had visited him with Marco after his meeting with Whitebeard. Both of them had stayed in his place for a long time, they both told him about what had happened and about Roger's soul in Laugh Tale. Rayleigh was happy to know his son was alive and healthy, and besides that, he had three more children to take care of. 

On their trip, Rayleigh had a chance to get to know Shanks' children. He was very happy to teach Zoro a few techniques about swords, and play with Uta's hair. Both of the kids also enjoyed his company. They even called him Ray-san. It reminded him of Shanks when he was just a little cabin boy and the old times with his crew. 

Now, they had just arrived in East Blue and a few hours from Dawn Island, and he was worried about what his son would think of him? Did Ace hate him? They decided to leave him for his safety, but would Ace forgive him if he knew their reason? Rayleigh kept walking around with that thought.

Suddenly, a strong wave of Conqueror Haki came toward them, causing all the crewmates and the two kids to lose consciousness, except for Ben, Shanks, Marco and Rayleigh. They were shocked because of how powerful that wave was, but Marco seemed to know this Haki owner, because he had a serious and worried look on his face while shouting.

"THIS IS LUFFY'S HAKI, YOI! SOMETHING MUST HAPPEN FOR HIM TO LOSE CONTROL LIKE THIS. WE NEED TO HURRY, YOI!" 

Suddenly, a man in a hood fell from the sky and landed on their ship. The others all raised their guard in case the man wanted to fight. He then took off his hood to show a long black-haired man with tank skin and a red mark on his left face. The man was none other than Dragon, the head of the Revolutionary 

"Why are you here Akagami no Shanks?" he asked. 

"That should be my question. What is the leader of the Revolutionaries doing here?" 

"I am coming here to meet someone." 

"Stop, Akagami! He is an ally, yoi" Marco said 

"First Commander of Whitebeard also here?! What is happening?! Which one of you guys just released that wave of Haki" Dragon was confused, not just Marco, but Rayleigh was also there. 

"I guess Luffy told you to come?" Marco asked. 

"Wait, you know Luffy?!" Now he was even more shocked. How could his baby know so many powerful people? 

"You could say we are also part of your family, since we all adopted him in some way, and for the Haki. According to Marco that was Luffy doing. Something must happen for him to lose control" answered Rayleigh. 

Dragon was shocked and speechless. At first, he didn't know where that wave came from, but he was very aware of the owner's power. Then he saw the Red Force. He thought that was Shanks doing, but it seemed like he was wrong. But how could his son have such a strong Haki when he was supposed to be seven years old? His father couldn't teach him at such a young age, right? He knew Garp was a brutal man, but the old man still knew how to care for his family.