7. Adopt the swordman

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Red Force-

After The Red Hair Pirates left the Dawn island, Shanks still stood on the deck of his ship and looked in the direction of the island till he couldn't see the sight of it. Shanks then called Lucky, Ben, Yasopp to meet him in the captain's cabin. When they all settled in his room, Shanks spoke up

"I know you guys have a lot of questions about the future, and I'm glad that none of you have said anything about it since that day. I want it to stay hidden, we need to keep fewer people knowing about it as possible."

"That's also what we have been thinking, but Shanks, did Luffy give you anything? Like information about the enemy or what we should do to prevent war?" Ben asked.

"Oh, right! He gave me a letter, which contained what he wanted us to do to help him. Give me a sec."

Shanks then took the letter out of his pocket and unfolded it. Inside the letter, read

Hi Shanks,

I know you guys are curious about the future, but I won't give you anything, except some information which I need you to change for the better. And where is the fun in your adventure if you've already heard about it from me, right?

Anyways, here is something I want you to do.

1. Could you pick up Zoro? He's from Shimostuki village. Zoro should be in a dojo, so it's easy to find him. When you see him, please take him to Mihawk, he'll know what to do.

2. When you meet the Whitebeard Pirates, tell Marco to meet me in 1 month. I need something to do, so I won't be on the island for the next 1 month. You already know the code I gave you to confirm if it was him or not.

3. In the mean time, could you find the Mera Mera no mi for me, I want Ace to have it early, so I could train him more. If you worry about Yami Yami no mi, I decided to give it to Thatch since he was the one who found it first.

4. When you come to give me the fruit, could you take Rayleigh to the island for me? That was Roger's wish before we came here. You can talk to Marco since it was him who was supposed to bring Rayleigh here.

5. When you return to the New World, please pick up Uta. I know what happened to her. But leaving Uta on that island isn't a good idea.

That's all I want you to do. If I guessed right, then Marco would only tell the Giant Ossan about the future, so be careful of what you want to do. See you later, Tomato head.

From your Pirate King,

Monkey D. Luffy

P/s: Yasopp! Your wife is sick, Please go home immediately. You can let her and Usopp travel with you, and please train your son. He has the talent of being the best sniper I've known so far.

P/ss: I know you're dating my uncle, Akagami. If you hurt him anyway, I'll hunt you down wherever you are.

That's all Byeeeee~.

The four men inside the room stayed silent for a minute after they had read the letter. They needed to let the information sink into their heads. After a while, all four looked at each other and laughed their asses off.