30. Gin

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Into the story-

"Hey, Sanji! Are you deaf or what? What did I tell you about not beating the crap out of our customers, brat?!"

A large man who had arranged their seats from before came rushing in and called out for Sanji with an annoying voice. Sanji, still holding the collar of the lieutenant, who had been knocked unconscious by the same chef and covered in blood and bruises, scoffed at the word 'Customers'.

"Are you blind, Patty? This guy did't even order anything. He just stomped in here and tried to pick a fight with our other guests."

Patty blinked, tried to process the information, then he decided to leave the problem for Sanji to handle.

"Alright! Do whatever you want with him as long as he's not a customer", Patty said before walking away.

Sanji then walked toward a lady who had walked in along with this idiot, and dropped him in front of her. Sanji then took the lady's hand and blew a kiss on her hand, which got her to feel flutter.

"I'm sorry, my lady! But I honestly think that you can find a better date than him"

Unknown to him, someone who was watching the full scene was very sad. Nami had noticed Usopp's face ever since Sanji walked toward that woman, and the navigator also had noticed how silent Usopp had been since they entered the restaurant. Couldn't stand it. Nami then asked Usopp gently.

"Hey, Usopp...what's the matter?"

"It....It's nothing.....really" Usopp hesitated.

"Stop lying!............Is it because of that chef?" Nami asked again, but with more enthusiasm.

Usopp's face then heated up again as the mention of Sanji, which got Nami to quickly know the answer, then she laughed quietly at him. Usopp was so embarrassed that he decided to scroll up like a ball, and tried to hide himself from them.

"Come on, Usopp! It's okay to love whoever you want to. No one has their right to judge you, anyway". Nami tried to cheer him up.

"But how can I love someone like him? Besides, it's clear that Sanji is into women. There is no way a handsome gentleman like him would fall in love with a coward like me", Usopp tried to reason, tears were ready to fall.

"You two are really meant for each other, which always pisses me off. It's clear that you two are deeply in love, but none of you make a single move?" Zoro rubbed his head to show his frustration.

"W-What did you say? S-Sanji lo-loves me?" Usopp looked at Zoro with shock.

"Yeah, that shitty cook once told me about his little crush. You really need to ask him out, Usopp", Zoro said, while his eye was focused on Usopp.

Usopp then went deep into his mind, debating whether he should ask Sanji out or not. While Luffy was looking at them with a confused look, as he didn't understand what they were saying to each other. Luffy then looked back at Zoro in order to have a better explanation from the swordsman, but Zoro only laughed at him and said it was something he didn't need to care about. Later on, Sanji finally came back to take their orders after he had finished everything with the Marine and let them retrieve them.