24. the king of lie

"Luffy": talk

"Sabo": whisper

"ACE": shout

"Gomu Gomu no": the skill's name

'idiot': thinking

<Joyboy>: voice of all things

-Syrup Village-

On an island, a boy who looked to be the same age as our favorite captain was standing on a cliff, looking toward the sea with a little sadness visible in his eyes. The young boy was more muscular than Luffy, he wore a pair of goggles on his head, his curly black hair was tied up in a bun, he was carrying a small bag full of different bullets on his right shoulder, and a gun on his left waist, while the black slingshot was on his other side. That boy was none other than Usopp.

Suddenly, he decided to take all the air into his lungs, and shouted as loud as he could while running down to the town.

"PIRATES! PIRATES ARE COMING! EVERYONE, PIRATES ARE COMING! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Then he stopped at the middle of the town, and burst out in laughter while saying

"Ahahahahahaha..............You have all been fooled by the great Usopp"

After that, Usopp quickly stopped laughing, ready his goggles and slingshot with normal rubber bullets that didn't do harm to anybody. He was waiting for something, while a grin was on his face

Suddenly, the people of the town came out of their houses, hands were holding all kinds of weapons. Some even threw their shoes or pots at him, but Usopp didn't seem to be scared at all.

"We're tired of you Usopp, you damn liar" the people said.

"But you guys make the best targets for my training", Usopp whined like a kid.

The young sniper then shot every single one of the townspeople in the head, not even missing one. After he made sure that everyone was shot, Usopp decided to run away with a satisfied smile in case those people wanted him dead for real after they got back to their feet.

-The crew-

"Luffy? You look..........different?" Nami asked

The navigator had just woke up from her sleep, and the first thing she saw in the morning was Luffy. But there was something different about him. Luffy's hair was full white, including his clothes. The captain was watching the sun rise while his back was facing her.

Zoro also woke up from the side of the ship and decided to follow Nami's graze. Looking at the white-haired kid who was trying to feel the wind go through his hair, Zoro was surprised to see his other crush was there. It was a rare sight for the swordman, since the white-haired kid didn't appear often, and Zoro only met him a few times.

"Loki? What are you doing here?"

Nami looked at Zoro confusingly. She didn't quite get what the swordman had said. Wasn't that Luffy? But when 'Luffy' turned around to face her, that was when Nami had noticed those bright yellow eyes. Now she was definitely sure this wasn't her captain. The white-haired boy had proved that he was more immediate and superior than Luffy just with the aura around him. It was like he was a god, and she needed to bow down to him.

"Zoro! Long time no see!" Loki said cheerfully.

"Yes, I miss you too", Zoro mumbled while a deep blush appeared on his face. Little did he know that Nami had noticed it.