4.//The Signs Reacting to "I Love You"

The sun was out and shining through the windows of the school gym. You could hear the soft, gentle breaths of the admirer. You could feel the happy, hopeful waves of emotions of the said admirer. The zodiac looks 'down/up/at' said admirer as they open their mouths to say;

"I Love You,"

They whisper,

So why aren't the Signs not reacting? 

--

Aries wiped away a tear before opening her arms "Come here you!" she exclaimed before squeezing her admirer so tight they turned pink, rubbing their head like a pet.

"Mine!" she giggles, nuzzling the neck as the admirer finally breathes, a smile on their face.

***  

Taurus blinked, then blinked again before taking a chip, a blank expression on her face before looking at the admirer,

 "I...love" Taurus started before looking down at her bag of chips, she looked up again before chips in her mouth "Food." she said in a muffled tone.

***

Gemini brows were furred as they looked at the admirer before giving a suspicious look  "So I heard." Gemini replied narrowing their eyes at the admirer who flinched at the tone of voice and crazy look.

***

Cancer jumped up before exclaiming; "I love you too!" Cancer replied smiling brightly before putting her hands on her hips and looking proudly in another direction confusing the admirer,

"But I probably love you more," Cancer takes the admirer's chin before looking deeply into their eyes

"You're just so special to me.." 

***

Leo smirked at the admirer, the admirer giving Leo a confused look before Leo replied.

"Of coarse you do," Leo started, taking out her phone before fixing her hair in the front camera.

"Everyone does," Leo said giggling as she flipped her hair.

"Selfie?"

***

Virgo brows were knitted as the admirer looked at them, rubbing their hands together before Virgo replied.

"And I love you too..." Virgo started, the admirer looking her with such hope and happiness

"I think?" Virgo said quietly to herself, forgetting the admirer was there as she continued to question what in fact love was.

***

Libra shrugged before answering "That's nice." Before walking off, leaving the admirer the shocked and confused as Libra walked away.

***

Scorpio looked at the admirer angrily, hands on hips as he stared his admirer down,

"And how do you plan on proving it?" Scorpio asked, the same angry looking on his face as the admirer started to twiddling with their fingers not knowing whether to be shocked, scared or both.

***

Sagittarius only smiled to himself patting the admirers head before walking but not before saying to himself;

"Cute." 

***

Capricorn's eyes widened before she brought out her phone intensely texting as she starts to plan the wedding as the admirer looking awe-shocked at Capricorn's typing skills.

***

Aquarius only blinked before asking "You love me?" she asked before putting her finger on her chin before grabbing her admirers shoulders before asking "Do we even know what love is?" 

***

Pisces eyes widened, "Omg..." He started, blinking at the admirer who only nodded "Really?!" 

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the late update, I'm using a friends computer right now! My computers still having a spasm attack!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Wandering Status' and 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it!    

Question of the chapter;

What is love to you?

-Linna