8.//What The Signs Search On Google

*Note
There isn't a Cancer section in the original Zodiac signs so I can't write one for the previous chapter! Sorry!

--------------

8.//What The Signs Search On Google

I's been a long day and the signs have nothing to do, so, opening up their laptops/computer/phones, what do they search on google?

——

Aries typed rapidly on her phone, a curious yet wide smirk on her face before clicking the 'enter' button

'Aries Description Best Sign'

***

Taurus laid on her bed flickering through the pages and pages of her search results as she snuzzled up to her hedgehog pillow as she continued to look at pictures of 'Kittens and Sofa's'

***

Gemini read outline his question as he typed before clicking enter, he leaned on the wall as he curiously looked at the search results;

'How to say nipple in French'

***

Cancer frowned down at her computer as she continued to go through site after site, trying to answer the question of whether Santa was real or not.

***

After a brief moment of thought, Leo then decided what he was going to search, reading it out loud as he typed into the search bar;

'What's the Coolest emoji to use on a daily basis?'

***

Staring at her screen in her dimmly lit room, Virgo ventured forth into the world of anime as she continued to scroll down the search results of;

'Watch anime online free 2015'

***

After multiple hours of questioning her friendships and going through various online quizzezs, Libra decided to look it up;

'How to recognize a true friend'

***

After various attempts, Scriopo gave up, throwing his head up. 

                     "I can't believe I'm looking this up" He murmured to himself before deciding to use good ol' Google to answer the question of

'How to delete your facebook account?'

***

Sagittarius looked at his phone with a curious yet serious look on his face, after a few seconds of pondering he did some quick searches on his phone.

"how to win the lottery" 

 ***  

Capricorn was on her stomach, scrolling through Instagram with a bored expression on her face as music played softly in the background. Rolling on her back, finding the boredom unbearable decided to do something about it.

"what's some interesting stuff to do when your bored" 

 ***  

Aquarius rolled her eyes at her parents, arms crossed she stomped her way to her room. She jumped on the bed, a deep frown and knitted brows on her face as she looked around her room in anger.

"What I'm a supposed to do now?" She said to herself. Laying back on her bed she felt the cold screen of her phone on her hip. Deciding to do something productive she opened up her phone.

"what does it mean to have a life outside of tumblr"

 ***  

Pisces quickly searched on her phone after various attempts;

"what's the name of that song that goes like lalalalala" 

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>3<)/ Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Wandering Status' and 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it!    

-Linna