15.//The Signs Visit The Aquarium

It's the weekend, the sky is cloudy and the air is cold and crisp. The signs are bored and what's the best way to enjoy the weekend on a cold day? Go to the Aquarium!

——

Aries entered the aquarium, arms behind her back, looking looked around hurriedly for an administrator. Finding a tall man with a his back turned and the Aquarium's logo on his aqua blue shirt, she poked him.

"Will you give me five bucks if I swallow a live fish?" She asked, a serious expression on her face as the employee responded with a confused frown.

"Well?"

***

Taurus walked up to the Aquarium's map, glancing over all the major sites her jumped to the restaurant area. 

"Oh My F*cking God!" she squealed, "They actually sell seafood here!" Taurus then pouted before continuing "That's so sad but , let's go get some"

***

Gemini strolled over to the whale exhibit, a group of young kids smooshing their faces against the glass excitedly. He cleared his throat, the kids turning around, Gemini had a proud look on his face.

"Guys I'm actually fluent in whale!" Gemini said excitedly, the kids look up awe as Gemini proceeded to make whale noises. The whale that swam past made a loud groan and the children yelled in excitement.

***

Cancer looked at the star-fish exhibit, look at the pamphlet he looked to the person to the right, a genuinely confused look on his face as he asked.

"How can these fish stay underwater so long without taking a breath?"

***

Leo pointed proudly at the glass box of bright orange clown-fish, a wide smile on his face as he spoke loudly to no one in particular.

"I FOUND NEMO! HAHAHA" He got no response but the angered looks of people who were passing by.

***

Virgo was walking out of the Dolphin show, she was on the balls of her feet, talking excitedly to follow show watcher.

"OMG! I want a dolphin how much are they?" The fellow show watcher looked at her confused.

"Like really!"

***

Libra saw an open fish case, walking quickly over she put her hand into the glass case. The jelly fish floated up to meet her hand, stinging her hand in the process.

"Aw, it likes me"

***

Scorpio pointed at the glass case before asking loudly;

"What are those?"

***

Capricorn walked over to the 'Staff only door' being the rebel he is said honestly curious.

"Where can I apply to be an aquatic wildlife handler I want to work with all these beautiful animals?"

***

Aquarius came out of the Gift shop, an artsy starfish pinned to her crop top. She flipped her hair back before saying out loud.

"I got this because I'm a star."

***

Pisces scanned the map continuously, brows knitted she tugged the sleeve of the person next to her before asking; 

"Where's the mermaid exhibit though?"

She was turned to make eye contact with a shortish man with his belly hanging out of his shirt with an angry expression on his face.

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>3<)/ Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other story 'Wandering Status' and 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it! Make sure to check out my friends book 'Cross my Heart and Hope to die' by Sharon_xxo!

-Linna