12.//If The Zodiac's Were Picked For The Hunger Games

"Congratulations, You have been chosen to represent your district in the annual Hunger Games!"

How do the Zodiacs react to the news?

——

Aries jumped up excitedly, her face expressing her excited attitude as she yelled. "YES!" She shouted, walking hurriedly to the stage, She then grabbed the microphone, looking at everyone in the audience that stared back wide-eyed "STUFF IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!" she shouted, pointing at the crowd "You better believe I'm gonna win this thing!" 

  ***  

Taurus blink, thinking of saying the first thing that came to mind, she raised her hand, a confused expression on her face as she asked; "Can someone die of overeating?" She looked around as no one responded "The food here is heavenly. What a way to go,"  She mumbled putting her hand done as no-one responded.

***

Gemini eyes shot open, a look of anguish on his face before leaned back and groaning. He then shouted, eyes closed, face towards the sky; "Give me a chance to get laid" He then walked up to the stage, grabbing the microphone before continuing "At least before sending me out there!" 

***

Cancer eyes filled with tears, eyes wide and glassy. He rubbed his face, smearing his tears before screaming a loud;  "MOOOMMM!" 

***

Leo mumbled to himself as he walked towards the stage, his voice getting louder and louder as he neared. "Okay. Show face. Smile and wave, smile and wave." He started, he was halfway there when he started yelling "It's all about the image." He finished before he finally made it to the stage, yelling into the microphone "YOU WILL LOVE ME" He started, "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DIE, DAMNIT!" 

***

Virgo just swore, kicking a rock, working out her survival rate in her head, she was halfway up the stage by the time she realised the answer to her simily complex question. "Crap." She muttered "I only have a 0.05% percent chance of surviving this," 

***

Libra had a mental break-down, not realizing he was muttering his thoughts outline "Oh god," he started "This is really happening," he continued, grabbing his hair, "I can't believe it, out of all the people out there... oh dear" 

***

Scorpio stared silently, walking like a pre-programmed robot to the stage but in his head he was running around internally screaming.

***

Sagittarius jumped into ninja pose, doing a 'Come here' "You all better watch out." She said confidently, dramatically changing into another pose, jolting the people around "I'm like a ninja, You won't even see me coming,"

***

Capricorn scoffed as he was on the stage "Glory or death?" He scoffed again, rolling his eyes "Like I even have a choice," 

***

Aquarius fell to her knees, screaming to the sky, she dramatically put her hand on her forehead "SO THIS IS HOW MY LIFE ENDS." She leaned to her side, her body language showing her pitiful situation "Oh, cruel world" 

***

Pisces as soon as she got onto the stage brought out guns pointing at the crowd gasped and eyes widened in shock "I really am sorry," She said in a monotone voice "But you all have to die now" 

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>3<)/ Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Wandering Status' & 'Weirdos Like Us, 'I'd really appreciate it! 

-Linna