19.//The Signs On A Crashing Plane

It's early in the morning, the Signs spent hours in the airport waiting with their heavy for their plane and it's finally time. They put their luggage in the overhead, get into their seats and are ready to go. So when the pilots alerts everyone of they're crashing;

How do the plans act on a crashing plane?

——

Aries grabbed the safety apparatus that dropped from over head and hurriedly put it on. Jumping out of her seat, she shoved through the airplanes personal, running through the lit up lanes to the nearest emergency exit before pulling the door opening.

"SCREW Y'ALL I'M GETTING OUTTA HERE!" were Aries last words as she fell from the plane.

***

Screams were heard all around as the plane continued to drop rapidly, Taurus however, was calm. Standing and putting her hands up she motion for everyone to calm down, shushing people who continued to yell and scream in horror.

"Guys calm down, let's get all the foods to safety okay," She whispered quietly before taking the cart of food towards the emergency exit, murmuring sweet nothings to it.

***

Gemini looked at the chaos around them as people continued to fall, drop and roll while others sat down hyperventilating, almost too scared to be in their own skin. Gemini took out their phones, putting it into camera before starting to record.

"Guys! Our plane is crashing like, right now!" 

***

Cancer tucked their legs into their chest sobbing loudly as they repeated the same words to themselves as the plane to fall rapidly out of the sky.

"Why me, why me, why me, why me, why me?" She almost screamed, hands on the side of her head as she rocked back and forth in her seat, hoping it was just a dream as her stomach twisted and turn with every rapid decline of the plane.

***

Leo jumped out of his seat, ran in-front of the employee on the plan and started yelling out orders in an attempt to calm the craziness that was people's fear.

"Listen here, you Dip-wads!" He shouted, putting everyone into a silence, "We're going to put this stupid shit on us, breath like normal people, stop shouting and jump out of the goddamn plane!"

***

Virgo just stared at the seat in front of her, having a straight a face in the silence of the airplane while she internally screamed inside her head, wondering if she was going to go insane in this internal silence. 

***

Libra followed in Leo's footsteps but instead of being encouraging in just shouted; 

"Holy SHIT HOLY SHIT EVERYONE CALM DOWN - OH CRAP AAAAHAHAG"

***

Scorpio legs were crossed as she flipped through her magazine, sunglasses on her face blocked the harsh sunlight. She looked up to see the TV in the beach's bar on the news channel and saw the plane she was going to be on falling down from the sky from the camera quality of a flip-phone.

"I wonder why the plane crashed,"

***

Sagittarius pulled the equipment that was supposed to fall from the overhead and put on his safety apparatus. Following Aries while shaking his head, he jumps out of the plane while screaming;

 "LOL, YOLO!" Before doing a peace sign at Gemini who were still recording.

***

Capricorn looked down at his watch as he gripped the edge of the airplane window, he was at least two hours late for his meeting. Fixing his shirt he said to himself,

"Well now I have an excuse to be late!" He shouted before jumping out of the plane.

***

Aquarius was to busy vigorously accusing a fellow passenger on the plane, saying that they hijacked the system which resulted in the crashing of the plane.

***

Pisces head rested on the pop-out tray from the seat in-front of her, snoring loudly as her body floated slightly as the plane continued to drop. She could hear the slight murmur of the noise around her but still continued to snore as the safety apparatus swung above her head.

"zzzZZzzzzZZzZ"

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>3<)/ Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Wandering Status' and 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it!

-Linna