16.//The Signs After A Horror Movie

The room is dark, the air ghastly cold. The only source of light coming from the T.V. The smell of popcorn and melted butter spread around the room and the tension rose as the movie ended, silence filling the room.

So how are the signs after a scary movie?

——

Cancer shoulders were tense, looking around he could feel himself shiver before he brought a finger to his lips. Shushing everyone loudly, he let silence fill the room before speaking.

               "Guys..." He started, the room fully went silence as he paused. "Did you hear that? ..." He finished, a scared look on his face.

***

Pisces laughed nervously in response, wiping away the sweat that was falling like bullets down his face. Look at Cancer he shook his head.

                "I heard nothing... hahaha" He brought the blanket to his neck, wrapping it tightly around his body causing him to sweat.

***

Aquarius had a wide smile on her face as stood up, the signs expecting her to turn on the light went into the kitchen, they heard loud rattling before she came back. She stood in-front them, bringing the flash-light to her face.

                "Did you know this was best on the legend that was based on a true story,"

 ***

Taurus turned her head, looking towards the kitchen her eyes widen before she turned to face Cancer.

                  "Ok, no I think I can hear it too!..." She whispered to herself, 'It could just be a tree banging against the window' 'Or a Psycho trying to break in!' were some of the many tornado of thoughts forming  and swirling in her head to convince herself otherwise. 

***

Leo sighed dramatically, before getting up.

                    "FINE!" She shouted before stomping her way out of the living room. "I'll go check it out!" she said walking towards the balcony.

***

Scorpio rolled his eyes, throwing his head back before reaching for his soda. 

                     "Stop being such babies." He said irritated before finishing the last of drink, "It was just a movie. Chill," He finished, shoving Cancer off his side, tutting to himself.

***

Virgo face was illuminated by the light from her phone as she continued to text before she spoke.

                   "Honestly guys." She started calmly, "The chances that we're going to get butchered to death tonight are very slim." she finished after doing some statistics in her head.

                   "Just tonight?" Aries asked scared.

                  "Yep, statistically speaking!" Virgo replied happily.

***

Aries looked around hurriedly,  a scared look on her face as words continued to spill from her mouth.

                       "Ok, I'm gonna crap myself like RIGHT NOW, like immediately!" She started, her voice shaking as she continued to look around the room "Why haven't we turned the lights on!?" 

                         "F*ck the dark!" She yelled while squeezing her eyes shut.

***

Capricorn looked at the balcony, expecting Leo to walk back out angry and the rest with a slight peace of mind.

                   "Guys! where is Leo?" He said scared. "They haven't returned like What the F*ck!?" He shouted, nervousness swirling in his stomach as each second went by.

***

Sagittarius whispered in Capricorn's ear, sending chills down his spine.

                      "This is the part of the movie where we discover the body!" He said before blowing on Capricorn's neck causing him to jolt.

***

Libra stood up in-front of everyone, clapping loudly to grab everyone's attention.

                     "Guys! Take a deep breath!" He instructed before taking a deep breath himself, "They'll be back, In the mean time let's do something to take our minds off it!" Libra suggested excitedly before sitting on floor and crossing his legs.

***

Gemini  jumped out from behind the signs, 

                     "Argggh" he yelled loudly. Everyone screamed in a high pitched tone.

                     "Hahaha, Got it!" He laughed, slapping his knee

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's so short! (>3<)/ Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Wandering Status' and 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it!

-Linna