22.//The Signs Eating Spaghetti

It's Friday night, school is over and it's the celebrated first week of summer and the Zodiac's are in a fancy, hipster vibed family owned Italian restaurant. They all decide to order a large plate of spaghetti, challenging each other to see who eats the classic spaghetti dish the best way. 

So how do the Signs eat Spaghetti?

——

Aries was the first to get her order and immediately took the small plater of parmesan cheese. She got the grater and immediately started a snow storm of cheese and her already large order of pasta. She grated through a whole triangle of cheese when she decided to take another triangle, saying enthusiastically;

 "HELL YEAH" 

***

Taurus was the second to receive her plate and by the time the Aries was half-way through grating her first triangle of cheese, she started to shovel down a quarter of her plate. By the time Aries was down with one cheese triangle Taurus was already down and was trying to take Gemini's whose order had just arrived. 

***

Gemini plate was placed quietly on the table and by that point Taurus had finishing eati- no inhaling her food. Gemini took a double take as he looked to his left, "TAURUS HOW The F*ck DID YOU FINISH THAT FAST!?" He shouted, his eyes looking like their about to jump out of his head. Taurus shrugged, wiping the spaghetti sauce ring that was around her mouth with the back of her hand.

***

Cancer took out his, putting on his selfie lighting circle and started taking selfies. After that he stood up on his side of the booth, taking aerial photographs of the pasta . He sat back down and Gemini finished rolling his eyes when Cancer started taking selfies with his food.

***

Leo was pratically bouncing in his seat when he saw the waitress walk towards him, and then continuing to the table behind him. His shoulders slumped yet he continued to wait anxiously for his food to arrive. A tall waiter with two large trays filled with food in his hands hurriedly gave him his meal. It wasn't until he was looking for a fork did he realise he had no eating utensils.

He shrugged, a wide smile on his face,  "WHO NEEDS A FORK WHEN YOU HAVE HANDS?" and then proceed to shove spaghetti in his food hole. 

  ***  

Sagittarius looked down at the plate of spaghetti in-front of him and then at Leo who was shovling down food down his throat so fast it could compete with Taurus's habit of inhaling food. He then smiled, nodding to himself before saying; 

"HEY LEO GOOD IDEA!" before he himself started to woal down food.

***

Virgo had picked up her fork to eat her first bite of spaghetti and did a double take when she saw Leo and Sagittarius wolf down food. "Wait wha- - LEO WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" she shouted, covering her mouth and shying away from the harsh gazes of the other customers in the resturant. Virgo glared at Sage before slapping Leo upside the head.

"Idiots" She mumbled to herself

***

Libra was slurping down spaghetti  and had picked up a meatball and took a huge bite, her eyes watered and her tongue was on fire as she rushed for water, beginning to pant. She gulped down a whole tall glass before gasping.

"Its a spice meatball!" 

***

Scorpio was about to take a bite of her meatball when she saw Libra quickly grabbing for water, fanning her face as her face turned red. 'Oh hell no,' she thought to herself, turning to her left she noticed Capricorn enjoying his meal when an Idea crossed her mind. Smirking she brought her fork back before flinging her meatball at Capricorn face, smearing a spicy red sauce on his forehead and laughed when he turned to glare at her.

***

Capricorn had turned to ask Scorpio to pass the salt and was met with a spicy meatball catapulted at his forehead, closing his eyes, he wiped the sauce of his face and glared at Scorpio so hard he could give death a run for his money. He glared even harder when he was met with Scorpio hearty laughter.

'Two can play this game' he thought to himself before grabbing a handful of spaghetti and flinging it at Scorpio's face who then halted her laughter.

  ***  

Aquarius looked up to see the chaos around her and then continued to lick the bowl because it was 'classy'

***

Pisces rubbed her hands together in excitement and hurriedly put her plate of  spaghetti on her head, flipping it back like it was lusciously locks, splattering tomato sauce everywhere. She than cleared her throat and loud voice of excitement said;

 "HAHA GUYS LOOK AT MEEE!"

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>3<)/ Sorry I haven't been able to upload and from looks of it I won't be uploading for a good while. But since I have a relaxed school year coming up I should go back into a routine. Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it!

-Linna