17.//The Signs At The Pool

The sun decided to take a break from hiding and reveal itself and the clouds have dissipated from the sky. The bizarrely hot weather has the whole apartment heated up and feeling like a Sauna and has the Signs ready to cool down and relax.

So, what do the signs at the pool?

——

Aries was standing in the shallow end of the pool, a plastic floatie donut around her waist as she floated slowly around the pool. Looking around the pool, people splashing each-other, children swimming with large floats around their spaghetti like arms. Swimming over to the deeper end, she slowly descended. It was only when she heard her name being called did she begin to flare her arms, gasping loudly.

"I'm drowning! Someone help me!"

***

Taurus could feel her empty stomach, getting up from her beach chair she walked out of the swimming center, the blaring hot sun scorching her skin. As soon as she heard the ice-cream man's tune play she began to run.

After buying a rainbow swirl she walked back into the swimming center. Whilst eating the raspberry flavour she decided to go into the water, attempting to further cool down.

"Hey! Madame, food isn't allowed in the pool!" She heard the lifeguard but continue to eat her rainbow swirl while floating on her whale blow-up.

***

Gemini was on the pool's jump board, ready to a back flip for the preteen that looked like they had nothing better to do. 

"I'm going to do it!" he yelled before

  Moving back, her ran forward to the jump board before doing a back flip and making a large splash in the water. 

"I told you!" He yelled at the preteen who was to busy staring at the female life-guard. 

***

Taurus dipped underwater, wearing her plastic shark-fin on her back as she swam towards Cancer. Cancer jolted as she saw the fin near, swimming hurriedly out of the pool. After attempting to run over to the life guard, Taurus came out of the water with a bright smile on her face while Cancer had been stroke pale.

"Taurus! What the h*ll! Don't do that!" Cancer yelled, kicking the water, splashing Taurus in the face.

***

Leo watched the large splash Gemini created as he back-flipped into the pool. Furrowing his brows, he stepped out of the pool and walked towards the life guards high chair. A wide grin was on his face as Gemini watched him push the chair to the edge before he climbed it

Reaching the top, he inhaled deeply.

"Let's do this!" he yelled at the top of lungs, doing a kick-flip into the water.

***

Virgo continuously dipped into the water, swerving through various legs, some long and tanned and short and stumpy. It was only when she felt arms around her waist did she take a long breath as she reached the surface.

"Stopping going to the floor of the pool! It's dangerous!" The lifeguard said,irritated.

 ***  

Libra was creating large waves of water at Pisces who shielded himself from the chlorine infused liquid. Wincing and looking at his pruned fingers he splashed back. The pair splashing each-other back and forth as the hours went by.

***

A random stranger took out their phone, dipping into the pool, Sagittarius inhaled deeply before going underwater. Feeling the flooring of the pool, he attempted to run, his motion slowed down under water. Determined to do what he intended, in-front of the camera no less, he swam to the edge of the pool. He kicked off wall, successfully back-flipping under-water. 

***

Capricorn was sitting at the edge of the pool, swinging her legs back and forth, splashing Libra and Pisces as her feet dipped in and out of the water. She began to hum 'Me and The Rhythm', giggling as a little girl came up to her, resting her elbows at the edge and hummed with her.

  ***  

Aquarius and Scorpio were in the water, glaring at each-other harshly as they continued to hold their breath. Little air bubbles escaped Scorpio lips and his face had turned red, deciding to give up, he reached the surface, gulping air, Aquarius sitting at the bottom of the pool, pockets of air leaving his mouth as he laughed, Scorpio glaring at him intensely.

——

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! (>3<)/ Tell me what you think in the comments!

If you like this story don't forgot to check out my other stories 'Wandering Status' and 'Weirdos Like Us' I'd really appreciate it!

-Linna